Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

LovingIzabella 09-21-2010 05:49 AM

WOW the top looks fabulous Maine!! Love it and I see mine :-)
I have tried to get in touch with those that still owe blocks-I am actively working on it! I am not sure what the outcome will be but I will keep you all posted if I hear anything new!
Hugs
April

hoppyfrog 10-26-2010 02:46 PM

Don't know how many are still reading 2.0 but I'm hoping someone will remember who sent out the black & white flower fabric. I really would like to know where I can buy some. Thanks,
Shelley

Sugarpumpkin 10-26-2010 02:47 PM

That might have been me. But I sent out a bunch of different fabrics.

Can you post a picture?

hoppyfrog 10-26-2010 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin
That might have been me. But I sent out a bunch of different fabrics.

Can you post a picture?

1st try. I don't have very good luck trying to post pics.

Sugarpumpkin 10-26-2010 03:08 PM

Don't think that was me.
Good luck with your search Shelley.

Karen 10-26-2010 03:20 PM

I am wondering if anyone has received their MIA blocks yet?
I wrote aardvarq and told him he could send back my fabric, still haven't heard from him. If the three that have not sent blocks could send my fabric back I would appreciate it, then I can finish my quilts. Thanks, hope I don't hurt any feelers...just trying to get to the quilts.

STAR 10-26-2010 06:10 PM

no I am still missing some also

sew cornie 10-26-2010 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
Don't know how many are still reading 2.0 but I'm hoping someone will remember who sent out the black & white flower fabric. I really would like to know where I can buy some. Thanks,
Shelley

Sorry Hoppy, but I don't recognize it at all. I never had that one to work with.

I too am still missing blocks. I've been holding out hope that they'd still come someday.
:| When figuring the postage and fabric costs of doing this, I didn't count in the cost of lost fabric. Kind of a bummer there.

CraftsByRobin 10-27-2010 04:53 AM

I'm missing some as well ... would be nice to at least hear how these folks are doing.

By the way ...not sure where that fabric came from, nor did I receive it.

salmonsweet 10-27-2010 05:18 AM

Never had the black and white flowers either. Good luck with your hunt, Hoppy!

Still missing my missing blocks as well. Would be kinda nice to have the fabric back (can't buy more of the one I sent out because it's no longer in stock anywhere), but I sure DON'T want April to take on the burden of arranging for returns of f8s!!

It's been a fun swap, next time I'll just figure in the possibility of some blocks not making it... :)