Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

oatw13 04-28-2010 03:54 PM

Star - your kids have the greatest smiles and I love those fabrics you chose!

All the blocks look great! Yours, too, Robin! I would be proud to receive any of those!

Incidentally, I received a block and F8 from Robin today! The block looks great and the colors look fantastic with the other blocks I have received! I will post a picture soon. :) Thank you, Robin.

If there is anyone who has not received fabric (F8's) from me, please let me know.

hoppyfrog 04-28-2010 04:13 PM

OK here's my list ;-)
Rec'd F8ths
akangel, buddysmom, colletkay, craftsbyrobin, craftymainemom, dettonlisas, goldendog55, janecat, jetnica, karen, kathy n, kbunn, kysmommy2, lovingizabella, mishnjim, mistiliz, nancy in la, norbanaquilts, oatw13, purplemem, reneebobby, rere, salmonsweet, sandiannie, sewcornie, star, suedonnie, sugarpumpkin, tink121272

Blocks sent home on 4/19
jetnica, rere, sugarpumpkin, tink121272

Blocks to be mailed on 5/3 (may add more as I work on them this week-end)
salmonsweet, reneebobby, norbanaquilts, akangel

That catches me up to this point. Happy sewing everyone.

STAR 04-28-2010 04:21 PM

Thanx :D they get all excited now that they are getting blocks in the mail too. They look at me like I am crazy when I am all jumping around to get the mail. so now they know how I feel ;)

tink121272 04-28-2010 05:10 PM

today is a very sad day for me, no squishies in the mail...
hopefully I will get some tomorrow...

MISHNJIM 04-28-2010 05:24 PM

I made 2 more boomerang's tonight, they will be going out in the mail tomorrow. I had a really fun time making these blocks for craftymainemom & Norbanaquilts, I hope you like them as much as I do.

Mish

purplemem 04-28-2010 05:26 PM

This has been a lonely mailbox week.
No Squishies.
But, I have quite a few done and will be doing more tomorrow.
I am so enjoying this swap, it is such a fun thing.

hugs,
mj

CraftsByRobin 04-28-2010 05:46 PM

No squishes for me today either ... but I sure have enjoyed other folks mail :D

sew cornie 04-28-2010 07:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two pictures, the first is the block I sent to hoppyfrog (caution: you may want your sunglasses for this one), the second is the one I received back from jetnica today. :D

CraftsByRobin 04-28-2010 07:35 PM

I likes 'em :D

sew cornie 04-28-2010 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I likes 'em :D

Thanks, Robin. If I could go back and re-do hoppyfrog's, I'd alter the color placement. Although she said she wanted bright, I'm finding this one a bit much to look at for very long. I liked it when I made it, but the more I see it, the more I wish I'd done it differently. I'm hoping she's receiving lots of other brights and that it won't stand out like a really big sore thumb.