Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

kysmommy2 04-29-2010 11:36 AM

hi all!!!!!!!!!!!
wow..I feel SOOOOOOOO out of the loop!
We made it to Florida after several days of issues. It ended up taking us 5 and a half days! UGH!
But...I am here. The fina

kysmommy2 04-29-2010 11:38 AM

hi all!!!!!!!!!!!
wow..I feel SOOOOOOOO out of the loop!
We made it to Florida after several days of issues. It ended up taking us 5 and a half days! UGH!
But...I am here. The final home inspection got pushed off until Friday so we cannot actually move in until tomorrow afternoon! I have been at the new house daily thouugh and checking the mail! I received my very first blocks today!!!
Thank you oatw13!!i LOVE the vibrant colors you put with my chicken fabric! And thank you for taking the time to make two! I feel really behind on this swap due to the move and am hoping that once I get moved in and on a roll that I will accomplish a lot!
I will try to catch up on some of the pages worth of reading but may not ber able to until I get my internet hooked up at my new house. I am at my bestie's right now (dettonlisas) using her puter!!
xoxo to all!

purplemem 04-29-2010 11:51 AM

I received a purty squishy today from JaneCat.

Still sewing, but next week will be baby quilt week. I have some to finish, then back to Boom 2.0.

sew cornie 04-29-2010 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got two squishies today: F8 from janecat and my 2nd block to come home. From Salmonsweet . . . it's stunning! Thank you so much! :-D I LOVE IT!!

MISHNJIM 04-29-2010 12:56 PM

salmonsweet---Where are you getting the patterns for your last couple blocks that were posted? They are really neat.

Mish

sew cornie 04-29-2010 01:23 PM

reneebobby, thanks for sharing your collection. I love to see how the blocks are coming together. What a cohesive group you have. Lovely!

NorBanaquilts 04-29-2010 03:03 PM

Wow, what a cool block!

STAR 04-29-2010 03:30 PM

got some blocks and F8's today, just going through checking my messages right now so I will post pics tomorrow

hoppyfrog 04-29-2010 03:30 PM

Rec'd a squshie today from Tracy (Aardvarq). Boy is this one going to be a challange finding something to go with it ;-) I'll go pull my stash apart and see what I can come up with.

MISHNJIM 04-29-2010 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
YAY!!!! I got 2 boomerang's from reneebobby & purplemem, what beautiful blocks AND there are BATIKS in them...DOUBLE YAY!!!! You know how I LOVE BATIKS!!! I also got a F8 from Aardvarq.

Mish Oh what a happy day!!!

reneebobby
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24413[/ATTACH]

purplemem
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24414[/ATTACH]