Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

sew cornie 05-01-2010 01:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mistiliz, mine is the first one - star & squares. My F8 was mailed together with your block.

F8 from dettonlisas today and three blocks came home. Two stunners from oatw13. The colors are spot on and I love them! Thank you! One came from Kathy N. I adore the applique! That is exactly my style and it was a really fun surprise. Thank you so much!

Chsholm Trail from oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32544[/ATTACH]

Flying Cloud from oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32545[/ATTACH]

Ring Around the Rosie from Kathy N
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32830[/ATTACH]

purplemem 05-01-2010 01:26 PM

Wow! Blocks are arriving and they are magnificent! What talent we have...I'm anxiously awaiting block delivery.

I have received 3 blocks and one more F8. Not in my sewing room so can't post details, but will later today!

Hugs,
MJ

hoppyfrog 05-01-2010 02:25 PM

Rec'd block from salmonsweet yesterday. I love the dog fabric you add, so cute. Thanks.

jetnica 05-01-2010 02:27 PM

Blocks will be going home Monday to:
Salmonsweet
kysmommy2
kbunn
Kathy N
aardvarq
CraftsbyRobin

As always, sneak peeks on my blog. If you'd be willing to help, I have no idea what 3 of the blocks are called. I know I didn't invent them, but I didn't exactly follow a pattern...

LovingIzabella 05-01-2010 03:45 PM

Okay so sorry for the delay in my update! My IH has been acting up again so by the time i get home from work I just want to go to bed :-(
Anyway I received a beautiful block from Jetnica and the most adorable bag for Izabella with her name on it-thank you so much we both love our gifts from you!!
I also received a fabulous block from Goldendog-love it thank you!
I have to post pictures of these blocks but I am unable to find my camera now. I was charging the batteries the other night and it appears it grew legs and walked away :-(
I have also received F8s from
KBunn
Aardvarq
Thank you all again for swapping with me-I am having a great time seeing all of the blocks-they sure are beauties.
Salmon-I am not convinced you are a beginner those NY beauties are fabulous-kudos to you because curves scare the bejeebies out of me lol
Sandiannie-that orange star is awesome-is it paper pieced? Do you know the name?
Odessa you always make me laugh-thank you I needed that. Happy that they were able to exchange the stamps for you :-)
Hugs
April

jetnica 05-01-2010 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Okay so sorry for the delay in my update! My IH has been acting up again so by the time i get home from work I just want to go to bed :-(
Anyway I received a beautiful block from Jetnica and the most adorable bag for Izabella with her name on it-thank you so much we both love our gifts from you!!
I also received a fabulous block from Goldendog-love it thank you!
I have to post pictures of these blocks but I am unable to find my camera now. I was charging the batteries the other night and it appears it grew legs and walked away :-(
I have also received F8s from
KBunn
Aardvarq
Thank you all again for swapping with me-I am having a great time seeing all of the blocks-they sure are beauties.
Salmon-I am not convinced you are a beginner those NY beauties are fabulous-kudos to you because curves scare the bejeebies out of me lol
Sandiannie-that orange star is awesome-is it paper pieced? Do you know the name?
Odessa you always make me laugh-thank you I needed that. Happy that they were able to exchange the stamps for you :-)
Hugs
April

Yay! I'm glad you and Izabella like your squishies!! If I spelled her name wrong (i can't remember yesterday) please let me know, I will make a correct one!

=)

LovingIzabella 05-01-2010 04:31 PM

Nope you spelled it right-it was such a wonderful and thoughtful gift-thank you again!
Hugs
April

CraftsByRobin 05-01-2010 06:09 PM

mistiliz - the 9-block was from me :)

mistiliz 05-01-2010 06:45 PM

Received a fabulous block from Salmonsweet. I love the choice in fabric and pattern. Thank you

goldendog55 05-01-2010 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a nice block today from KathyN. Thank you, and no, it isn't too bright, just happy!