Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-9-0-signups-now-closed-t209908.html)

lovngrandma 01-14-2013 10:35 AM

hey there ladies i don't mind doing some side swaps, i jsut did not have enough fabric, are enough money to buy new right now, can do more in feb, as i can order from a new place i just found about, that has great prices

Nexxus831 01-14-2013 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5785782)
hey there ladies i don't mind doing some side swaps, i jsut did not have enough fabric, are enough money to buy new right now, can do more in feb, as i can order from a new place i just found about, that has great prices

Oh please share the place? Please?

joanelizbay 01-14-2013 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have you tried "thousands of bolts" on line? They have wonderful fabric!! 5 bucks a yard does also but doesnt have near as much as the lst one. Im anxious to see the site too!! Here is a picture of the fabric Im sending out for Boom 9. Id like either white or a matching yellow/white to go with it. :)

lovngrandma 01-14-2013 03:13 PM

hi there
Funky farm blocks, we need a few more to swap with, had a couple that had to drop out, and they can be reg animals also, but funny is cool, like my neon cats lol, are my rabbits with clothes on, etc, com on over fand join us,

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 5786297)
Oh please share the place? Please?

lovngrandma 01-14-2013 03:26 PM

yes, I have been to thousands of bolts did not know about the other will check them out, I can replensih my stash a bit, on payday, and agian on the 3rd, we have some things coming up like dance costume, and a car part and propane and other things, so im limited on waht i can put out for fabric, and some it is the shopping , so i will check them out , thank you so much,

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5786383)
Have you tried "thousands of bolts" on line? They have wonderful fabric!! 5 bucks a yard does also but doesnt have near as much as the lst one. Im anxious to see the site too!! Here is a picture of the fabric Im sending out for Boom 9. Id like either white or a matching yellow/white to go with it. :)

Nexxus831 01-14-2013 03:26 PM

Oh I can't do another swap I was just wondering what site you bought the fabric from?

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5786387)
hi there
Funky farm blocks, we need a few more to swap with, had a couple that had to drop out, and they can be reg animals also, but funny is cool, like my neon cats lol, are my rabbits with clothes on, etc, com on over fand join us,

DogHouseMom 01-14-2013 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5784365)
OOOOOooooOOOO I sure hope you're in MY group again!!!

Hee hee ... you already got a block with over a 100 pieces from me. What more do you want woman? :)

Tam...Moo 01-14-2013 04:48 PM

April,

I am not sure if you have me down for the small or large group. I really enjoyed doing the large group swap. If you only have 20 what if each swapper does 2 blocks instead of one... would be the same as a large swap group and less pirate costs...just an idea.

tlambing 01-14-2013 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5786605)
Hee hee ... you already got a block with over a 100 pieces from me. What more do you want woman? :)

Well, some might say I'm "greedy" but I might say..."intrigued", "inspired", "curious" and well maybe a little greedy :)

tlambing 01-14-2013 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5786383)

Oooo, Yeller! I hope we get each other...I never get to work with yellow!!!!!