Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Swap 15 - Sign Ups Open Until June 2 or ??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-swap-15-sign-ups-open-until-june-2-a-t265172.html)

ljdugas31 05-25-2015 07:34 PM

I second That!! : )

terriamn 05-26-2015 04:55 AM

I made a quilt with your beautiful Cardinal frabric, the fabric is luscious

Muse&Sew 05-26-2015 05:48 AM

Thanks for the fussy cut tip! I'll try to add a little extra fabric then. I'm glad you like the fabric & I'm excited to see what you all come up with.

Janice McC 05-26-2015 06:21 AM

Lovely fabric, Muse&Sew! (Great tip about additional fabric, Bibliostone.)

Originally Posted by Muse&Sew (Post 7207273)
Thanks for the fussy cut tip! I'll try to add a little extra fabric then. I'm glad you like the fabric & I'm excited to see what you all come up with.

moonwork42029 05-26-2015 07:11 AM

I wouldn't have any problem doubling up if we need to.

I know in eons past, there were 38 swappers in one group and while we had 4 months, it wasn't a problem to get them finished up.

So if we have to combine and do 1 group of 14 swappers and each of us do 2 blocks, that would be making 26 blocks in 3 months (you wouldn't have to make the 2 for yourself). I wouldn't have a problem with that if that is what Janice wishes to do...and not everyone would have to do 2 blocks I guess if they didn't wish to. You'd get back enough for a good size top all at once (yeah) or you could have a couple smaller ones.

I'm up for whatever you say Janice.

joanelizbay 05-26-2015 08:14 AM

Im up for anything too!! I remember the HUGH groups when I first started...

Billi 05-26-2015 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 7207358)
I wouldn't have any problem doubling up if we need to.

I know in eons past, there were 38 swappers in one group and while we had 4 months, it wasn't a problem to get them finished up.

So if we have to combine and do 1 group of 14 swappers and each of us do 2 blocks, that would be making 26 blocks in 3 months (you wouldn't have to make the 2 for yourself). I wouldn't have a problem with that if that is what Janice wishes to do...and not everyone would have to do 2 blocks I guess if they didn't wish to. You'd get back enough for a good size top all at once (yeah) or you could have a couple smaller ones.

I'm up for whatever you say Janice.

Yes what Lisa said :-) I'm up for whatever makes the swap work best for everyone involved and is the easiest on Janice.

Terri the monkey is adorable he just makes me smile.

Muse your cardinal fabric is absolutly gorgeous that will make an amazing quilt. I wonder if Terri has a picture of her quilt completed in that fabric I would love to see it.

How much fun will the peace signs be I love working with bright fabrics.

Im working double hard thinking about Bee's Paris faric I've never been but my 2 sil's (sisters of my heart) and I are currently planning a 2 week trip to France next year. Just the girls

Flowergurl 05-26-2015 09:32 AM

I'm just itching to get started. It's my first swap here, and i hope i do well enough on my blocks for all of you.

ljdugas31 05-26-2015 10:34 AM

I am up for anything that works for you all. Flowegurl I am sure your blocks are going to be great,no worries!!

Kassaundra 05-26-2015 11:42 AM

I just sent my email signing up for both groups. I have several youth quilts to make so taking the plunge for both groups this time.