Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   BRIGHT Side of Life...6-1/2" square fabric swap -- CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/bright-side-life-6-1-2-square-fabric-swap-closed-t190785.html)

Yosamitesa 06-23-2012 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5312055)
Thank you MOM :thumbup:

Already have squares cut for next TWO swaps :D Unless you change the themes :p

NOPE!!! Not changing themes. These are set in stone baby!!! :) I've got mine cut for my swaps and luvTooQuilt's swaps!!! :)

July -- I-Spy Cartoony Fun!!! with a twist of red, white &/or blue noodles

August -- Animal Ark!!! with a twist of yellow &/or orange noodles

sapdoggie 06-23-2012 08:14 PM

Tried to leave feedback for you but it won't go through :( So here it is out in the open for all to see :D

GREAT HOSTESS- FANTASTIC WORK :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 06-23-2012 08:15 PM

Watch that writing in stone stuff- Moses had to come down off the mountain .

sapdoggie 06-23-2012 08:18 PM

.time to get ready for CARTOON FUN!!!!!!! :D

Are you saying you are ready for the Looney Tunes in this swap :p

Yosamitesa 06-24-2012 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5312149)
.time to get ready for CARTOON FUN!!!!!!! :D

Are you saying you are ready for the Looney Tunes in this swap :p

Absolutely!!! And cats wearing hats, talking Cars, Curious monkey, flying fairy, magical mouse, yellow talking sponge and bright red dogs!!! I'm ready for them ALL!!!

sapdoggie 06-24-2012 04:54 AM

The summer heat must be getting to all of us :D or could be the kid in us coming out :p

Looking forward to all the craziness with this one :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SheriR 06-24-2012 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5312080)
July -- I-Spy Cartoony Fun!!! with a twist of red, white &/or blue noodles

FYI!!!!!! 50% off licensed cartoon prints today only at Joann's. Online or in the store.

sapdoggie 06-24-2012 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5312743)
FYI!!!!!! 50% off licensed cartoon prints today only at Joann's. Online or in the store.

WOO - HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time for a shopping trip :thumbup: Oh - wait- I have mine all cut - looks like I will have to stay home and sew :D

Yosamitesa 06-24-2012 07:59 PM

All packaged up and ready to go back home!!! Should start seeing them on Wednesday and Thursday!!! Woo hoo!!! Thank you all for the amazing hostess gifts. Lauriejo I love the strips!!! Hensandhollyhocks the squares are fabulous. Luv you know how to spoil my lil man!!! SheriR the keychain is amazing!!! It is on my keychain. SheriR & company I love the fabric. Thank you. If I forgot someone, I'm sorry and thank you for spoiling me!!! For those who love to spoil me with chocolate, please refrain from sending chocolate until fall. The temps are now in the hundreds here and it will melt before it arrives. Hugs and let me know when y'all get your packages!!!!!

Yosamitesa 06-25-2012 10:52 AM

They are out of my hands and with the Post Offices gods and goddesses. All say delivery by Wednesday, however I know a couple will be delivered on Thursday!!! My post office guy today was facinated by the padded flat rate envelopes. He thought they were the "coolest things ever!!!" Then he giggled over one of y'alls city names!!! :) He was like a kid in a candy store today!!! I love when they get people in there who LOVE their job!!! :) Makes my time waiting in line that much more enjoyable. Y'all have a GREAT day and watch the mailboxes ladies...your postmen and women will be delivering goodies to a mailbox near you!