Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

Dedemac 12-06-2015 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
MizMelly,

You are not the only one, opened my Secret Santa package then just had to finish with my ornament.

I don't know who to thank tho? No screen name but thank you Natasha in Australia. A lovely folded star ball, similar to the ones I make so I know how much time you put into it.(hope your fingers are fine) and three darling flat embroidered ornaments. I don't have that type of sewing machine so they are all the more precious to me. My DH said that this years tree is going to be colors so everything is perfect. Will put them on the tree as soon as the lights are up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537225[/ATTACH]
Sorry if I'm early, I just hate to wait.:p

lawsonmugs 12-06-2015 01:00 PM

Susan adorable snowman. Love that folded star. What a darling sweater so tiny. Humm looks like there was a thief in your chocolate.....seems to happen a lot to our swaps.

craftymatt2 12-06-2015 01:06 PM

Yeah, its time, Mine are from MizMelly {Melani), sorry do not own a camera, but love the poinsettia ornament, and the ribbon bell and the bookmark, love the colors, the ribbon bell looks complicated to make, cannot wait to put up the tree so i can add them to my collection, thank you sew very much, i love them, and the candy, my hubs just confiscated it from me, better go and nail it down or there wont be any left for me lol..thank you thank you
Merry Christmas and God Bless

Cindy60545 12-06-2015 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537230[/ATTACH]
Thank you klaws for the beautiful ornaments! They'll be on the tree shortly. My tree stays up all year to appreciate all the quilters ornaments. Merry Christmas!

pyffer3 12-06-2015 01:13 PM

My ornament

Thanks K. Peddle from Australia. Love it all very much. Especially the candy which didn't make the picture. It was delicious. No card so don't know how to contact you in a pm!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/webkit-...23e4/imagejpeg

MizMelly 12-06-2015 01:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
You are welcome, Mary! I didn't take a pic of what I sent, but I had posted earlier some of the ornaments I made, I can post it again!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537242[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by craftymatt2 (Post 7396057)
Yeah, its time, Mine are from MizMelly {Melani), sorry do not own a camera, but love the poinsettia ornament, and the ribbon bell and the bookmark, love the colors, the ribbon bell looks complicated to make, cannot wait to put up the tree so i can add them to my collection, thank you sew very much, i love them, and the candy, my hubs just confiscated it from me, better go and nail it down or there wont be any left for me lol..thank you thank you
Merry Christmas and God Bless

pyffer3 12-06-2015 01:16 PM

Can't get photo to upload. Will keep trying

Oksewnsew 12-06-2015 01:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just opened my 'special mailbox' from Mary, (lawsonmugs), and could not believe it - a sewing machine! It's adorable. Since I was told I could open the other gifts in the pkg early, I did, and have worn the earrings. Thanks for everything, will treasure them. It was fun being your swappee. ;o) Thanks a bunch.

The other ornaments are from Pamela, (ctyankee). She 'heard' I am Scottish and made me the little Scottie dog special, isn't he cute? I love the tree and Santa too. There's a special place on my tree for all. I wasn't expecting gifts from her, I had sent her some goodies 'just because', and she sent me a surprise. Thanks so much.

I have more coming from Klaws, but she's gone for a bit. This has been a great swap, THANKS Red for coordinating it - I hope all enjoyed it as much as I did. Following are individual pics, then all together.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537248[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]537249[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537250[/ATTACH]

CookyIN 12-06-2015 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you, Red, for the wonderful ornament! I've got him sitting on a shelf near my sewing machine, and I've also placed the Tree ornament on a shelf nearby where he can see it. :) I think you fooled me into what you were sending -- I was expecting that snowman you posted. You were too clever for me after all, you sneaky elf! Love my winter shelf sitter -- he'll keep me company til Spring.

Thank you also for the extra goodies -- a mitten pattern, fabric, and flower to applique (can't wait to try that!). I also appreciate the teas and candies (love peppermints at Christmas). Thanks again!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537254[/ATTACH]

roseirish48 12-06-2015 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537255[/ATTACH]got this lovely original ornament from Betty Keating --sorry, dont know screen name. I have it hanging above my living room fireplace. The picture loaded sideways for some odd reason. the dark area over ornament is shadow of my arm as i was holding phone at wierd angle to take picture. thank you very much, betty.