Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap- TODAY IS LAST DAY TO MAIL- 11/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-today-last-day-mail-11-1-a-t61179.html)

brenda21 09-01-2010 04:49 PM

Lorraine,
In most of the states there is cold weather at Christmas and a lot of the states have snow....southern Florida, southern Texas, southern California are usually warm(er) haha...I lived in south Florida for over 20 years and it was always in the 80's or 90's at Christmas time and even if it is hot we still cook the big meal too :)

skavanau 09-01-2010 05:59 PM

I live in Arizona and its 80 on Christmas Day.

Quilter Day-by-Day 09-01-2010 06:02 PM

I live in Michigan most christmas snow and cold but occaionally no snow and warmer than below frezing. Christmas tree and make a dinner if family is here but if not out to eat.

Covered in Threads 09-02-2010 07:20 AM

Dear Lorraine,
I too live in Arizona but we usually have snow on the ground or it's windy and cold - say about the low 40's during the daytime. Your weather reminds me of San Diego where I grew up.

Carsey 09-02-2010 05:23 PM

I would love to swap Internationally!!!!

Originally Posted by rummage
Hello Everbody!

It looks like this is a VERY popular idea. Somebody said that if there were enough people we should be able to decorate a whole tree - it certainly looks like that could happen!
I've joined in with Secret Pal swaps but wold like to know how many of you are willing to swap Internationally in this swap? I'm in Scotland and would like to swap.
Bye Bye for now Quilty Friends!
Sue xx(rummage)

ruthlorr 09-02-2010 05:59 PM

hello all.....i will swap where ever i am sent .....glad to know other people suffer hot weather on christmas day :D
we see a lot of american t.v. here and the shows are all ways in snow.......
well i am looking forward to this swap .......as i am sure others are as well.
Lorraine :lol:

rejenea 09-02-2010 07:52 PM

Put me on the list.

Originally Posted by Carsey
I would love to swap Internationally!!!!

Originally Posted by rummage
Hello Everbody!

It looks like this is a VERY popular idea. Somebody said that if there were enough people we should be able to decorate a whole tree - it certainly looks like that could happen!
I've joined in with Secret Pal swaps but wold like to know how many of you are willing to swap Internationally in this swap? I'm in Scotland and would like to swap.
Bye Bye for now Quilty Friends!
Sue xx(rummage)

brenda21 09-03-2010 05:48 PM

I've got you on the list rejenea :) have a good weekend!

MISHNJIM 09-03-2010 05:49 PM

I can't remember if I signed up for this or not. Please let me know, I'm trying to get everything organized.

brenda21 09-03-2010 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
I can't remember if I signed up for this or not. Please let me know, I'm trying to get everything organized.

Mish,
You told me you were interested but you didn't officially sign up....PM me real name, address and email address and if you want to do 1 or 2.
Thanks
brenda21