Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap- TODAY IS LAST DAY TO MAIL- 11/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-today-last-day-mail-11-1-a-t61179.html)

MISHNJIM 10-01-2010 02:17 PM

YAY!!!!! I got my names for my lovely swappers!!! Gonna try another ornament to see which one I like the best. This is gonna be so much FUN!!!! I just love handmade ornaments. It is so upsetting when I go to craft fairs and there aren't that many homemade stuff anymore.

Jennifer22206 10-01-2010 02:29 PM

Ohhh I got my partners names! I'm so excited! I'll probably get mine in the mail soon. :)

Thank you Brenda for putting this swap together!

brenda21 10-01-2010 03:02 PM

10 more to go....almost there haha....need a serious neck and shoulder massage hahah

Short an Sweet 10-01-2010 05:50 PM

My sister-in-law gave me her old Kenmore and when I opened the accessory box tonight it was full of ornaments already cut out and ready to sew and stuff!!!!!

ruthlorr 10-02-2010 02:38 AM

ok. i confess :oops: :? i did delete my names and address's email of my partners so i have asked very kindly to have it re sent to me. YES it was the printers fault.....it didn't like the page or something so every email that i have had to do with this swap i have deleted so when the new one comes i won't again delete it..............going to get the other half to check before i touch anything else.......
hey i do make craft items i got a First for my crocheted doll's dress and a second for my candlewicking.
so be calm my swappers........(NOt saying whom you are )
you will get something nice.......as long as its not printed.meantl note to self .don't touch the printer.
Lorraine

Short an Sweet 10-02-2010 03:19 AM

I couldn't print from the email either, I had to "copy" & "paste" in to Word and print from there

Originally Posted by ruthlorr
ok. i confess :oops: :? i did delete my names and address's email of my partners so i have asked very kindly to have it re sent to me. YES it was the printers fault.....it didn't like the page or something so every email that i have had to do with this swap i have deleted so when the new one comes i won't again delete it..............going to get the other half to check before i touch anything else.......
hey i do make craft items i got a First for my crocheted doll's dress and a second for my candlewicking.
so be calm my swappers........(NOt saying whom you are )
you will get something nice.......as long as its not printed.meantl note to self .don't touch the printer.
Lorraine

jeanettegoodall 10-02-2010 03:31 AM

mine go in the mail today for my swap partners...hope you enjoy

lawsonmugs 10-02-2010 04:18 AM

I just love all the swaps. Thanks to all the ladies who have run them and all their families for supporting them. This one ought to be really fun to see. Mary

lauriejo 10-02-2010 05:21 AM

Yippee!! I got my names, and now I have to get moving on the ornaments. I always decorate my tree with one of a kind ornaments, so I am really looking forward to something made by someone else!

sewnsewer2 10-02-2010 11:55 AM

Got my names too! Now I have to finish the ornaments. Hope my partners like them!