Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap- TODAY IS LAST DAY TO MAIL- 11/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-today-last-day-mail-11-1-a-t61179.html)

jacquie 10-06-2010 07:13 AM

yes, i think it's a lovely bit of history, that goes with the item. i keep p.cards, stamps and notes in a scrap book, with a little printed pic of the item that came with it. i love to look back over them all every now and again. :)
love jacquie xxxxx

Originally Posted by jdavis

Originally Posted by jacquie
hi all,
can i ask, that whoever is sending me an ornament, also sends a postcard as well from where they are from?? pretty pretty please... :D
i would really really appreciate it! :X
thanks, love jacquie xxxxx

What a nice idea! Are you a post card collector?

jacquie 10-06-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Have my 2 ornaments ready to box up and ship out today. Here are the pictures. First ones I ever made. Hope the recipients like them. My daughter wanted them. Now I have to make her some.

they're gorgeous!! clever you!!
love jacquie xxxxx

jacquie 10-06-2010 07:15 AM

well, i posted my 2 'ornies' off this afternoon. i hope my ladies like them. mine are stuffed, and didn't cost any more than my usual...
love jacquie xxxxx

jacquie 10-06-2010 07:16 AM

just in case it was missed yesterday...

hi all,
can i ask, that whoever is sending me an ornament, also sends a postcard as well from where they are from?? pretty pretty please...
i would really really appreciate it! :X
thanks, love jacquie xxxxx

jeanettegoodall 10-06-2010 07:53 AM

short and sweet,
i received your ornaments today and i thank you very much, i got my secret wish ( to receive one of your angels)...thank you so much and i hope you enjoy your holidays

lynnie 10-06-2010 09:16 AM

sent muine out on Monday, show us pics, i don't have photos of the ones i sent
enjoy

brenda21 10-06-2010 10:52 AM

Carsey those are beautful :)

ssnare 10-06-2010 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Have my 2 ornaments ready to box up and ship out today. Here are the pictures. First ones I ever made. Hope the recipients like them. My daughter wanted them. Now I have to make her some.

Those are beautiful. I am still working on mine.

dannypanny 10-06-2010 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
short and sweet,
i received your ornaments today and i thank you very much, i got my secret wish ( to receive one of your angels)...thank you so much and i hope you enjoy your holidays

My gosh you have already received one ornament???? Mine have not even been posted.... ciao

dotcomdtcm 10-06-2010 01:16 PM

Lynnie sent me one of her ornaments! So if you are her swap partner, you will be thrilled. I won't post a photo so you can be surprised!