Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap- TODAY IS LAST DAY TO MAIL- 11/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-today-last-day-mail-11-1-a-t61179.html)

dannypanny 11-05-2010 12:35 PM

JACKIE What a thoughtful and kind person you are. I am so thrilled with your ornament to me. Even though I am not your partner you thought of sending me one.
I am so grateful for it. Such a lot of work. Sorry I have not posted a photo. Have to buy new camera as my old one has had it unfortunately...it cannot be repaired after a fall.
Thank you once again....thanks also for the postcard and the "thank you" card....
When our Scottish friends were here we used to celebrate Hogmanay and old Burne's night. We used to have a lot of fun.... Ahhhh for the good old days..... But in a few years time we shall call these time "good old days"!!!!.
ciao ciao

jacquie 11-06-2010 01:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dannypanny
JACKIE What a thoughtful and kind person you are. I am so thrilled with your ornament to me. Even though I am not your partner you thought of sending me one.
I am so grateful for it. Such a lot of work. Sorry I have not posted a photo. Have to buy new camera as my old one has had it unfortunately...it cannot be repaired after a fall.
Thank you once again....thanks also for the postcard and the "thank you" card....
When our Scottish friends were here we used to celebrate Hogmanay and old Burne's night. We used to have a lot of fun.... Ahhhh for the good old days..... But in a few years time we shall call these time "good old days"!!!!.
ciao ciao

you're quite welcome Anna, i was so thrilled with your 2 ornies, that i wanted to repay your kindness & generosity!! here ia a picture of the ornament... love jacquie xxxxx

christmas quilt hoop ornament.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119720[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 11-06-2010 04:00 AM

k, now that is just to cute

sewnsewer2 11-06-2010 05:25 AM

So cute!

moonrise 11-06-2010 05:30 AM

Cute! :)

dannypanny 11-06-2010 05:56 AM

you're quite welcome Anna, i was so thrilled with your 2 ornies, that i wanted to repay your kindness & generosity!! here is a picture of the ornament... love jacquie xxxxx[/quote]

Thanks Jackie ... What an awesome ornament...... But I have a feeling I posted on the wrong thread,.,... I think I should have posted on the other thread....the photograph one....
thanks once again for posting photo too. ciao ciao

brenda21 11-06-2010 06:36 AM

love the sewing hoop ornament :)

lawsonmugs 11-06-2010 06:46 AM

very cute idea for anyone who sews. Mary

littleone 11-06-2010 07:08 AM

Now that is a unique idea, very nice.

mary quite contrary 11-07-2010 02:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my second ornament today!!!!

They are both beautiful!!!

Thank you.