Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Civil War Block swap - One, Two Three (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/civil-war-block-swap-one-two-three-t195372.html)

oksewglad 10-29-2012 12:32 PM

Those of you in Sandy's Way--stay warm and dry.

Miss Fay 10-29-2012 12:42 PM

Deb, Just got my Civil War blocks in the mail. It was like opening a early Christmas present!! You did a wonderful job on this project and I can't wait for you to start another one. Was thrilled with all the blocks I recieved. Everyone did a wonderful job. Was no mixup on my end. Will say a prayer for all who are in Sandy's path. Miss Fay ---Springfield, Missouri.

Annaquilts 10-29-2012 12:56 PM

Ugh Deb on the anticipated water coming in. Maybe start off with the smirnoff it might all help. So sorry for all of those in the path of Sandy. Our family is praying for you.

DoriDeS 10-29-2012 01:41 PM

OMG!!! Deb I got my blocks today and they are B E A U T I F U L !!!! You did a great job swapping them yes you did!!! My favorite part and what I do first is open them. Then I spread them out and even before looking at the blocks I see how far they traveled to get to me :o)Then I look at how pretty each block is I am just weird that way. Only one block didn't have a name :o/ but no worries it is a lovely block and now to just decide what and how to put them into a quilt :o) fun fun fun Thanks again Deb!!

frustratedquilter40 10-29-2012 01:50 PM

Wow I opened my mail box and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a thick squishy package with 12 Civil War blocks! All so lovely and ready to be put into a wonderful lap quilt with just some sashing:)! Thank you to every one you participated I love all my blocks each one had lovely fabric !

My hat is off to you Deb I really appreciate your time and effort I can not even imagine the eye strain this one may have caused but my packaged arrived and was perfect. Thank YOU!!!:)

Evie 10-29-2012 03:18 PM

I got my blocks today -- yummy! Thanks to all that I received blocks from, although some of them did not have a tag so I don't know whose they are. Regardless, they are all beautiful!

SheriR 10-29-2012 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies, you have each made such fabulous blocks! Here is a pic of mine. I had a couple of extra so I put them in with my 12 from the swap.

Thank you so much deb. I'm really anxious to put this together. I have a design in my head already!

urgodschild2 10-29-2012 04:12 PM

I am so excited. I got my blocks today to. They are so beautiful. thank you everyone for all your efforts. I love them.

will go over to Knott's Berry Farm tomorrow to exchange the yen.

urgodschild2 10-29-2012 04:28 PM

Here they are. And there they aren't. Hmmmmmm Too big I guess. Well they are very pretty.

urgodschild2 10-29-2012 04:30 PM

And now they show up. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373365[/ATTACH]