Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Civil War Block swap - One, Two Three (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/civil-war-block-swap-one-two-three-t195372.html)

Deb watkins 11-04-2012 07:03 PM

It is Quilterscache. I like to choose blocks from that site as it gives all the directions. With this, I will probably insist on the black background....it really makes it pop. I will do one first to see how long it takes and if we will do 6 or 9. But I am getting ahead of myself. Not till January. Also, a huge thank you for the kind words regarding this swap. Maybe if it were also posted in the feedback forum, we would get some more to join us if the others know that these swaps are pretty good ones???

totosmom 11-05-2012 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5635436)
Also, a huge thank you for the kind words regarding this swap. Maybe if it were also posted in the feedback forum, we would get some more to join us if the others know that these swaps are pretty good ones???

Feedback forum???

QuilterMomma 11-05-2012 08:07 AM

Great idea for starting in January, I would love to make that block. Challenging us on those flying geese again. After doing the Double T, this should be a piece of cake. I vote 9 blocks so it can end up nice and even for a lap quilt. Would love to join in. I will watch next year. Yep, almost that time.

Evie 11-05-2012 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5635436)
Also, a huge thank you for the kind words regarding this swap. Maybe if it were also posted in the feedback forum, we would get some more to join us if the others know that these swaps are pretty good ones???

I keep forgetting about the feedback. I am going there right now so everyone knows how great Deb is at hosting these swaps!

ADD: OK, I would love to add a feedback but can't find where or how to do so. Am I missing something? Help!!

Annaquilts 11-05-2012 09:06 AM

I have been having problems finding the feedback too since the board changed.

SheriR 11-05-2012 09:33 AM

Ladies if you look under our aviators you'll see a line called "Feedback Score" next to that is a green number with your score if you have one. Click that and it will open the feedback page. To the right side in the smaller column it will say, for instance, "Give feedback for Deb" click that and fill in the blanks. Easy peasy! Good luck :D

Evie 11-06-2012 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5636615)
Ladies if you look under our aviators you'll see a line called "Feedback Score" next to that is a green number with your score if you have one. Click that and it will open the feedback page. To the right side in the smaller column it will say, for instance, "Give feedback for Deb" click that and fill in the blanks. Easy peasy! Good luck :D

Thanks for the info, SheriR. However, I clicked on the "green number" and got nowhere. I also tried finding info on the "help" forum and didn't locate anything. Any other ideas? Or is there something I need to do on my profile? Help (again)!

SheriR 11-06-2012 08:30 AM

That's so weird. I do it like I said. If you're rating someone with no score the page will be blank but the chance to rate them is there.

Evie 11-07-2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5638884)
That's so weird. I do it like I said. If you're rating someone with no score the page will be blank but the chance to rate them is there.

Duh! I'm telling you, my little gray cells are taking too many vacation days! I was actually going into Deb's profile and clicking on her "feedback" tab and trying to post that way. Can I read and comprehend "avatar" with its feedback score notation right in front of my eyes? Apparently not! Thanks, SheriR. I sent a feedback for Deb and hopefully I will be able to retain this bit of knowledge for the next time.

Deb watkins 11-07-2012 12:43 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am looking forward to God's Eye in January.