Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED -'BLACK with a touch of BRIGHTS' - Feb 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-black-touch-brights-feb-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t177829.html)

luvTooQuilt 02-15-2012 08:09 AM

OK ladies..

March is ORANGE MADNESS and the twist will be REDS... To honor Women's Heart Awareness .....

Reds; anything that reads red, must be selvage to selvage.. Same rules..

luvTooQuilt 02-15-2012 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 4977276)
HA HA HA!!! Teal Peel!!! I love it!!! Hmmm...lumps of coal...so we could get Orange and Black...or...brown...or blue...or a side of fruit ie raspberry, orange, lemon, kiwi, green apple, red apple, cherry, watermelon, strawberry, blueberry... :)

Hahaha now that would of been a GREAT one !!!!!

SheriR 02-15-2012 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4977282)
OK ladies..

March is ORANGE MADNESS and the twist will be REDS... To honor Women's Heart Awareness .....

Reds; anything that reads red, must be selvage to selvage.. Same rules..

OOO Reds.... Time to SHOP!!! Which is fine since I only have two in my March swap for Mitesa's Airy Spring swap.. I can get Airy Spring AND RED!!! (I still like Teal Peel) :P

luvTooQuilt 02-15-2012 08:39 AM

I like Teal Peel too!!!! very clever...

Yosamitesa 02-15-2012 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 4977298)
OOO Reds.... Time to SHOP!!! Which is fine since I only have two in my March swap for Mitesa's Airy Spring swap.. I can get Airy Spring AND RED!!! (I still like Teal Peel) :P

WHAT?!?!?!?!? You mean you haven't gotten all of mine yet??? I'm appauled. :) BTW, I'll be in Dallas toward the beginning of March if all goes well. If so, let's hit up that batik shop!!! :)

SheriR 02-15-2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 4977385)
WHAT?!?!?!?!? You mean you haven't gotten all of mine yet??? I'm appauled. :) BTW, I'll be in Dallas toward the beginning of March if all goes well. If so, let's hit up that batik shop!!! :)

And we can have lunch!!! I'll bring LillyG and her baby princess!!! I still need all my batik's for luv's April swap... And ya...I checked..I only have two pastels.... SHOCK!!! If you saw my swap cupboard you'd have a stroke...I was a mad fab shoppin woman last fall.....

sapdoggie 02-15-2012 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 4977276)
HA HA HA!!! Teal Peel!!! I love it!!! Hmmm...lumps of coal...so we could get Orange and Black...or...brown...or blue...or a side of fruit ie raspberry, orange, lemon, kiwi, green apple, red apple, cherry, watermelon, strawberry, blueberry... :)

OH MY - Charlie's other angel here-- you are making me hungry for fruit salad with nuts on top :):):)

Of course, none of us have any lumps of coal :D:D :D

sapdoggie 02-15-2012 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 4977385)

Now that is NOT FAIR - I have a vacation coming the third week of March- and have family in Fort Worth - We could really paint the town RED :thumbup:

:thumbup:

You will just have to buy my reds, pastels and batiks, cut them and have them ready for swapping :cool: :cool:

luvTooQuilt 02-15-2012 03:15 PM

WHAT !?!?!!?!? I wasnt invited.. :( boo hoo...

luvTooQuilt 02-15-2012 03:18 PM

Packages IN HOUSE:

SheriR - 6 sets/ 6 twists
LillyG - 6 sets / 6 twists
DoriDes - 6 sets / 6 twists
MrsSherbert - 6 sets / 6 twists
Sapdoggie - 3 sets / 3 twists
Squires1042 - 6 sets / NO twist