Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed- "Orange Madness" 10.5 layer cake swap... March 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-orange-madness-10-5-layer-cake-swap-march-2012-a-t180932.html)

luvTooQuilt 03-14-2012 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by squires1042 (Post 5059830)
I was late getting my blocks off to you. They went out yesterday priority mail. I hope you get them in time.

I put tracking on them so should be able to keep tabs on them and let you know.

Sorry about that.

Sheila

i should get it by friday since they went priority.. No worries..

Its in route so that's works for me.. !!!

Yosamitesa 03-14-2012 05:18 PM

Come on!!! Get them in, get them in... :D

Yosamitesa 03-15-2012 09:00 AM

HURRY UP!!! HURRY UP!!! HURRY UP!!! Only a few day left to get them in to our WONDERFUL hostess!!! :)

sapdoggie 03-15-2012 09:06 AM

Waiting ................... Needing to get the mailbox dusted out :D

Yosamitesa 03-15-2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5062516)
Waiting ................... Needing to get the mailbox dusted out :D

I KNOW!!! And...has anyone seen Princess Luv??? She seems to be MIA! Maybe sharonb made her vanish with the wand... :(

luvTooQuilt 03-15-2012 09:21 AM

I know right. !!!

Im not an orange fan but these are really pretty.. Gives everyone a nice 'taste' if you think orange isn't your thing.. I dont think ill be collecting oranges but im really glad we did an orange swap.. My next project will be with these sqs.. Who knows i may end up being a fan after all !

Im here silly Mitesa.. The contractors have been gone for the last two days. Im enjoying the silence and the warm, warm lovely weather..

We are expanding our orchard some; we rec'd 2 more apple trees, 2 mulberry trees, 1-2 Persimmons, 30 black and red raspberries bushes, an 50 strawberries.. So looks like more canning of jams in my near future.. and pies!!!!

luvTooQuilt 03-15-2012 10:49 AM

Now that this swap is closed and im waiting for the last of the packages Ill let you in on Aprils Swap

April 2012- Batiks
Any color or colors, any design.. If its a batik its perfect !!!! I do realize there are no printing on the selvages but please send the selvages attached to you baggies anyway- it will help identify who sent what if I have lil helping hands about....

and as the current possessor of the wand: sharon b- she chose Florals as the twist..
Any color or colors, must be floral print, same rules and requirements as always for the twist...

THIS APRIL SWAP WILL BE A GO- so if you know already you wanna join shoot me an email- Batik swap in subject line..

SheriR 03-15-2012 11:04 AM

THREE twists right??? Or 6 :D

Yosamitesa 03-15-2012 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5062740)
THREE twists right??? Or 6 :D

Last time she said...Max FOUR (4) twists per member

Don't know if she will stick with that or drop to 3. I usually do 3. :) Fits better!!!

mrs.sherbert 03-15-2012 12:09 PM

Wow that magic wand must be working VERY well cause you got mine quick too! Yeah magic!