Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed- "Orange Madness" 10.5 layer cake swap... March 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-orange-madness-10-5-layer-cake-swap-march-2012-a-t180932.html)

luvTooQuilt 02-29-2012 11:44 AM

Wand oh wand where are you !!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

No sign of the EVIL wand so you can come out, come out wherever you are...

QuilterMomma 02-29-2012 01:49 PM

Be careful of what you ask for........................................you may get it.............................................(Ev il Laugh)

sapdoggie 02-29-2012 03:41 PM

Now LUV - when that wand comes back, I want you to lock it up in a safe place and keep the key away from EVERYONE !!!!!! :thumbup: ;) :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Off to cut and pack- having eye surgery next week, so want to get ahead of the game this time.:) :)

luvTooQuilt 02-29-2012 06:00 PM

OH no the EVIL wand is peering is evil lil head..!!!! :shock: Wand oh wand where are you?!?!?! Save us all GOOD Wand !!!!! Has anyone found clues of the whereabouts of my wand?!?!?!?! Help ! we need to find the GOOD WAND !!!

SheriR 02-29-2012 09:49 PM

You should know... That cool store I found... FUN hostess prize for missluv too <3 :D

luvTooQuilt 03-01-2012 08:42 AM

Please 4 twist max..... its getting hard to squish them in the envies..

However for those of you who already 'cut' them- six is ok.. for THIS month only.. Let me know.. the max amount we will let slide this month only..

Katvet- we will miss you this month.. Hope to see you swappin again in April with BATIKS !!

SheriR- oooooh presents..!!! I love presents.. :o

katvert 03-01-2012 08:52 AM

ooo.... batiks, my closest quilt shop claims to have one of the largest batik selections around.. I will definitely be back.
This month is just to crazy... I have baseball starting up (I am team mom), a St. Judes fundraiser I am co-hosting (and committed to make a i spy quilt and table-runner for) , my son's orange belt test, and a birthday party (70 invites) all before the mail deadline. So it is for the best that I sit this one out. i will be watching though.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5021807)
Please 4 twist max..... its getting hard to squish them in the envies..

However for those of you who already 'cut' them- six is ok.. for THIS month only.. Let me know.. the max amount we will let slide this month only..

Katvet- we will miss you this month.. Hope to see you swappin again in April with BATIKS !!

SheriR- oooooh presents..!!! I love presents.. :o

DoriDeS 03-01-2012 02:54 PM

So I didn't read the directions cause I already had mine ready to mail.... hahaha did 6 twists and they were mailed yesterday lololol oops!!!

luvTooQuilt 03-01-2012 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by DoriDeS (Post 5022722)
So I didn't read the directions cause I already had mine ready to mail.... hahaha did 6 twists and they were mailed yesterday lololol oops!!!

No worries- 6 is fine.. Just remember for next month..
Did you notice how 'chubby' your envie was?? one pin prick and it would of exploded !!!!!! Glad Ive got packing tape !!!! I use a whole roll every month.. lol..

luvTooQuilt 03-01-2012 06:34 PM

List of Swappers:
1 Yosamitesa 6 sets (3 twist)
2 sustraley 4 sets (no twist)
3 DoriDes 6 sets (6 twist)
4 mrs.Sherbert 6 sets (6 twist)
5 sapdoggie 3 sets (NO twist)
6 squires1042 6 sets (6 twist)
7 sharon b 4 sets (NO twist)
8 shelrox 3 sets (2 twist)