Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP - *** FULL***“Feeling Blue ‘cause I’m missing you….. With a side of sunshine!!!! “ - Aug 2011 10.5in Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-sign-up-%2A%2A%2A-full%2A%2A%2A%93feeling-blue-%91cause-i%92m-missing-you%85-side-sunshine-%93-aug-2011-10-5in-swap-t140075.html)

luvTooQuilt 08-12-2011 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by pennijanine
Big box in the mail to you... Enjoy

Whoo Hoo !! Cant wait!!

this swap seems like its taking forever.. With the sign up posted sooo early it just seems like a really really really long time for them to arrive.. :cry:

..... or I'm just THAT impatient.. :shock:

(yes I do have a life besides this board.. ;-) ...lol... ) :XD:

jtapp9 08-12-2011 09:06 AM

Well, life got in the way and some of the others ran a little long. We are ON TIME for this one so yeah, it feels like its been forever already...lol.

Mine go in the priority mail this afternoon so you should have them no later than Monday.

luvTooQuilt 08-12-2011 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Well, life got in the way and some of the others ran a little long. We are ON TIME for this one so yeah, it feels like its been forever already...lol.

Mine go in the priority mail this afternoon so you should have them no later than Monday.

Oh so your saying I AM IMPATIENT. !!!!! :shock:

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: ahahahaaaaaa.. :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

~ well with laundry not being done, no swapping at the moment, I am cleaning up my smallest scraps. Cutting them into 2 inc sqs and sewing them together.. Ive actually got alot accomplished. that basket is almost done.. I have yet to decide what to do with my 18patch 2in sqs... :?

so I guess having free time is good.. :thumbup:

SheriR 08-12-2011 09:16 AM

this swap seems like its taking forever.. With the sign up posted sooo early it just seems like a really really really long time for them to arrive.. :cry:
..... or I'm just THAT impatient.. :shock:

I'm just excited to see the fun fabrics and make something new and cheery... I'm so tired of moving and I'm cleaning the old house right now. And it's hot and I'd rather be sewing and now I'm just plain being a whiner... Sorry....lol

jtapp9 08-12-2011 09:19 AM

Haahahahahha....No, actually I am saying this swap is on time starting so you are right....it is taking a long time compared to some of the others :)

I'm loving your 2" squares blocks...I need to do something like that!

marybrace 08-12-2011 02:27 PM

I did not participate in this swap but am anxious to learn the theme of the next one....

sharon b 08-12-2011 03:53 PM

I got mine in the mail today- they said it would be delivered Monday , so look for it Tuesday :wink:

Sorry if I am the hold up :cry:

sharon b 08-12-2011 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace
I did not participate in this swap but am anxious to learn the theme of the next one....

I went and copied and here you go :wink:

The wonderful MODS have approved my future swaps..
So here's the line-up..... (* do not pm me now for these- I will post a thread the first week of the months indicated...)

Aug 2011-
Feeling blue 'cause I'm missing you.. With side of sunshine
any shade of blue fabric.. any for the twist any shade of yellow fabric

Sept 2011
Black & white.. with a lil grey..
Any black with white fabric or white fabric with black.. and the twist is any shade of grey fabric

Oct is still kinda iffy.. any suggestions would be welcome..
(I was thinking 'leaves' - anything with leaves on it.. please avoid floral if at all possible.. )
( or flannel fabric?? )
However 'theme' Still pending

Nov 2011
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
any winter/holiday fabric..(for example: snowflakes, candy canes, santa, elves, presents, ornaments, and the like etc..)

Dec 2011
Winter break for me.. NO swaps... until January and it will be
Stash busters..

Jan 2012
Stash Busters....
Any fabric you have in your stash.... NO HOLIDAY, no flannel, no homespun fabric

marybrace 08-12-2011 04:29 PM

Sharon - thank you for the information about the future swaps

luvTooQuilt 08-12-2011 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Haahahahahha....No, actually I am saying this swap is on time starting so you are right....it is taking a long time compared to some of the others :)

I'm loving your 2" squares blocks...I need to do something like that!

thanks- Best way for me to use up scraps.. they multiply in the dark.. :shock: Love my GO- otherwise Id NEVER use up those small scraps.. ugh, cant imagine cutting them tiny squares with out it..