Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-sign-ups-stash-buster-2012-jan-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t174426.html)

sharon b 02-02-2012 07:53 PM

And now the silly ground hog sees his shadow... just one of them days .... LOL :)

QuilterMomma 02-03-2012 05:55 AM

Oh, I forgot to tell you that the wand ended up in my pile. You missed that one also. That is why I had that fabric, I was able to waive my new wand.

Orange Madness, now I can do that one. I have that orange stuff here. I have a daughter that is an orange fanatic. I will definitely keep in touch, but do I have to go to a new thread?

sapdoggie 02-03-2012 06:49 AM

Yipee - the WAND is safe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad it was used to help you :thumbup: :thumbup:

luvTooQuilt 02-03-2012 07:34 AM

hmmm somethings fishy.... :hunf: send me a pic of MY wand please..:shock:.. hate to think there's an imposter wand among us... Oh the trouble, the chaos if there were TWO or even more lurking around !!!!!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4937871)
Oh, I forgot to tell you that the wand ended up in my pile. You missed that one also. That is why I had that fabric, I was able to waive my new wand.

Orange Madness, now I can do that one. I have that orange stuff here. I have a daughter that is an orange fanatic. I will definitely keep in touch, but do I have to go to a new thread?

QuilterMomma 02-03-2012 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In case you did not see it on the new B/W Thread, here is a photo of that wand.[ATTACH=CONFIG]308550[/ATTACH]it is being guarded very well. My little ball bird is handling the patrol of it. I will be taking it home tonight so no one can use it during the weekend at the office. I have some more waiving to get done at home.

Muse&Sew 02-03-2012 06:09 PM

Now that is one amazing wand! Love the cool bird in charge. I really need a little extra fairy dust sent my way.

lauriejo 02-05-2012 03:36 PM

Hello all, didja miss me???? I feel like I have been in hibernation or something. I got my squishy on Wednesday and took a picture right away, and then I don't know what happened?!? My post disappeared. I am wondering, did that panda fabric find it's way into my squishy on purpose luv???

luvTooQuilt 02-05-2012 03:49 PM

Some of you may have gotten duplicates, some of you may gotten your own fabric back because:

We had a few members drop out so we were short their sets
We had some selvages left on some sqs so they were sent back and I shorted them to give to those would-be shorted members resulting in dups
We had some sets that were rejected for some reason or another, too small, too wonky, off grain, etc

So if you got dups, or your own back thats why..

SheriR 02-05-2012 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 4946067)
Hello all, didja miss me???? I feel like I have been in hibernation or something. I got my squishy on Wednesday and took a picture right away, and then I don't know what happened?!? My post disappeared. I am wondering, did that panda fabric find it's way into my squishy on purpose luv???

Welcome back lauriejo. I got some of those panda too and love them! We're on the next swap now the link is in Luv's comment in post#244. It's blacks n brights!!

luvTooQuilt 02-09-2012 02:14 PM

Hi Y'all....

With the new platform, finding you all and leaving a feedback score is now the PITS.. So to make life less complicated- if you want feedback - No worries they will be good ones.. lol.. - send me a PM so I can reply..

Thanks everyone... Happy Quilting !!!!