Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   :D September “BACK TO SCHOOL” Oh Sew Sweet ‘CANDY’ swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/d-september-%93back-school%94-oh-sew-sweet-%91candy%92-swap-t250047.html)

SheriR 09-22-2014 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6899646)
Hi Sheri, I hope by now you're feeling better...Mt "candy" arrived today and it was a very nice surprise...I'm not sure but it looked like my padded envelope was slit open then taped over...I'm wondering if it was the post office that did that???

I try to reuse envelopes so I'm sure I'm the one who taped it shut. Unless anything was missing. I bag all your Candy in a gallon bag including the "candy" and put the mallofamerica treat in before I taped them all shut. Let me know if you're missing candy!!!

SheriR 09-22-2014 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6899672)
Got mine today, Sheri! Thank you for the extra gift and candy treat! And thank you to everyone who sent in all the pretty squares. Can't wait to sort through them all... YAY!

Happy your candy arrived. :D

dottie dodge 09-22-2014 02:00 PM

My squares came today! Another batch of beautiful and fun fabrics. Thanks Sheri for the extra fabric squares and the "candy". And by the, great job on recycling our envelopes!

Auntevie 09-22-2014 03:50 PM

My candy came today and it all looks great!!! I went through most of them and it's amazing but I don't think there is any doubles. I love love love the variety and really pretty fabrics. Thank you everyone! :) :) :) :) SO FUN!!

Sheri... Thank you so much for the surprise and peep! I love how you wrapped each set with a large square! So cute! Hope you are feeling better!

trish b 09-22-2014 03:54 PM

My candy came today. Thank you fellow swapers and Sheri for being our hostess. Also thank you foe the extra candies and the sweet treat. It was just the right amount of sugar. Now I am going to start "A Trip Around the World" quilt. I have about 2500 squares to start with.

Honchey 09-22-2014 04:54 PM

Hi, Just went thru all the candies and they are sooooo pretty and no, Sheri, I'm not missing any.. Hmmm, I never thought about reusing the envelopes... I'm already starting to trim off my fabric pieces for 2.5" strips for the next swap...Ahhh, love "Candy"..

djmat 09-22-2014 05:14 PM

Such lovely charms arrived today, thanks to all of you wonderful swappers!
SheriR, it was so thoughtful of you to send the extra charms, thanks, bunches!
hugs,
dj

SheriR 09-22-2014 07:59 PM

You all make me feel so good. Thanks. It's been a rough couple of days!!! Hopefully more candy gets delivered tomorrow!!!

SheriR 09-22-2014 08:18 PM

Ladies.......it's come to my attention an injury occurred from my packaging of your "special candy". Please PLEASE be careful. I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner.....

Jannie 09-22-2014 08:37 PM

My package made it today. Thanks everyone for the great candies and to our hostess who is the mostest. You are great.