Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

kluedesigns 09-01-2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by okie
I love it, I may have second thoughts about the black vs. indigo

i'm so glad you saw the pic, i was actually going to email it to you.

its so vibrant in person, i wished you lived nearby so you could see it in person.

i'm really happy i went with the indigo over the black - its just so lively looking.

user3587 09-01-2009 04:26 PM

I haven't purchased any black yet, but I was looking tonite, I'm may just have to start looking for indigo. When we start this I may minic your color placement since I'm not very good. I can't design but I sure can follow a pattern.

Just thinking about NY scares me.

kluedesigns 09-01-2009 04:37 PM

I haven't purchased any black yet, but I was looking tonite, I'm may just have to start looking for indigo. When we start this I may minic your color placement since I'm not very good. I can't design but I sure can follow a pattern.

Just thinking about NY scares me.

LOL

we're like sisters, rural life scares me.

that would be great if you follow my placement, another lady from the board is thinking about doing it too.

we'll be are own special little group within the group :D

user3587 09-01-2009 04:43 PM

How funny, city mouse, country mouse.

bearpaw 09-01-2009 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
ok, i just couldn't control myself. i've been a very naughty girl. i needed a little pick me up today - so i made an American Jane Block.

its an easy one - i wanted to make sure the indigo print would work next to another print.

do you like it?

bad, bad, girl!!

Really, it looks awesome!!! Colors work perfectly!

I've been playing with the software, I think I am happy with my fabric choices and placement for my DJ. I'm going to have to keep nit picking before I buy all the fabric. I've decided to use all fossil fern prints.

user3587 09-01-2009 05:05 PM

I'm making a split square quilt right now out of the fossil fern prints, great choice. It's been on my design wall all year, I need to get it done.

sharon b 09-01-2009 05:15 PM

Klue love your colors ! Great job and choice :mrgreen:

kluedesigns 09-01-2009 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by bearpaw

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
ok, i just couldn't control myself. i've been a very naughty girl. i needed a little pick me up today - so i made an American Jane Block.

its an easy one - i wanted to make sure the indigo print would work next to another print.

do you like it?

bad, bad, girl!!

Really, it looks awesome!!! Colors work perfectly!

I've been playing with the software, I think I am happy with my fabric choices and placement for my DJ. I'm going to have to keep nit picking before I buy all the fabric. I've decided to use all fossil fern prints.

i just love fossil ferns - its going to look spectacular

kluedesigns 09-01-2009 05:17 PM

How funny, city mouse, country mouse.

there's a quilt just waiting to be made with that title.

user3587 09-01-2009 05:22 PM

Good idea :D Just remember you have to design it! :)