Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

kosmos 12-08-2009 03:45 PM

NorBanaquilt
As near as I can count you have 72. And out of the three sets I sent in I don't see one of my.

bearpaw 12-08-2009 03:48 PM

WOW!!! Tuesy and Norbanaquilts!! Looking at your photos makes me wish I did more than one set!!!! AWESOME!!

NorBanaquilts 12-08-2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by kosmos
NorBanaquilt
As near as I can count you have 72. And out of the three sets I sent in I don't see one of my.

Even with doing 4 sets I couldn't get everyone, and I just couldn't commit to any more sets. I was "sick" on the due date to get the last set done and mailed on time (don't tell the boss it was quilting fever).

;)

bearisgray 12-08-2009 04:59 PM

Mine came today.

Nice.

Anxious to have a place to lay them out.

Thank you.

Janstar 12-08-2009 04:59 PM

I see several of mine and I still don't have mine! Maybe tomarrow! I don't have my SS either!

kluedesigns 12-08-2009 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
I see several of mine and I still don't have mine! Maybe tomarrow! I don't have my SS either!

you don't have your SS yet? weren't those supposed to be mailed like a month ago?

Shemjo 12-08-2009 05:21 PM

Mine came today! I got 2 squishies, and I am so excited, but way too tired to do anything but to look at them today. Went on a bus trip, Pilgrimage, to Springfield, Illinois and I am way beyond exhausted. Will post photos tomorrow! They are SEW beautiful! Thanks Kelly, I am over the moon!

Janstar 12-08-2009 05:29 PM

Yes they were but they, the elves, said it's on it's way! At least it won't be tempting me! Ha!

kosmos 12-08-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

Originally Posted by kosmos
NorBanaquilt

Even with doing 4 sets I couldn't get everyone, and I just couldn't commit to any more sets. I was "sick" on the due date to get the last set done and mailed on time (don't tell the boss it was quilting fever).

;)

That was just preventice medice, taking the day off, because if you had missed the dead line you would have been sick. Working and dueing 4 sets would have made me sick.

Bucket 12-08-2009 10:23 PM

Getting my package today made the trip to the mailbox in the blizzard outside totally worth it. What beauties! I love how none of the blocks are totally "perfect". Some have slightly crooked seams, a few are different sizes, and not all the colors are exactly the same hue. Just like all of us. To me, the human side behind the blocks makes me smile. When I fiddled with them for just a few minutes, magic seemed to happen! I can't wait to sew these blocks together.