Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

tuesy 08-11-2009 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Amazing - this is soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!

I totally agree!!! Ya'll ROCK!!!!

kluedesigns 08-11-2009 06:05 PM

ditto to that.

this is wonderful and i'm so pumped about the "sew along". we're gonna have so much fun.

Bettia 08-11-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

ditto to that.

this is wonderful and i'm so pumped about the "sew along". we're gonna have so much fun.

Sew, do ever get on this site and it's like nothing else is going on. I still have to do 3 blocks for the yellow/blue swap, I just check it once in awhile. I'm also going to make the mystery quilt and what am I doing?
I'm where the action is. It's just so exciting.

kluedesigns 08-11-2009 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia

ditto to that.

Sew, do ever get on this site and it's like nothing else is going on. I still have to do 3 blocks for the yellow/blue swap, I just check it once in awhile. I'm also going to make the mystery quilt and what am I doing?

don't forget to give me your email address so i can send you the Dear Jane Labels and blocks.

JoanneS 08-11-2009 06:36 PM

Paper vs foundation = foundation stays on the back and is usually a firmly woven fabric - not musline, because it shrinks too much. Paper is torn off when you finish. They are the same basic idea though, and you get sharp corners with either method.

tuesy 08-11-2009 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia

ditto to that.

don't forget to give me your email address so i can send you the Dear Jane Labels and blocks.

I must of missed something. What is the DJ labels? Is this something that will come with the software? (mine software is due to be here on the 17th)

kluedesigns 08-11-2009 06:38 PM

yes its inside the software program.

its these really nice quilt labels to put on the back of your work.

tuesy 08-11-2009 06:40 PM

OK. Thank you. I'm really excited to get this software.

kluedesigns 08-11-2009 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by tuesy

OK. Thank you. I'm really excited to get this software.

you're gonna love it. its far exceeded my expectations. i really just wanted to be able to print out the paper piecing patterns and to be able to alter some of the designs.

the added bells have just put the program over the top wonderful and i can't believe the price joanne's is selling it for - i would have still loved the program at retail price but to get it for $40 what a deal!

Esqmommy 08-11-2009 07:29 PM

What sort of rulers are you getting? I got one when I bought the book that is a triangle and this weekend I bought a 1-inch/6 inches long ruler. Anything else I should get?