Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

crkathleen 08-13-2009 03:41 PM

haha, Hubby said he would look at it when he gets home.
I have an itch to cook something, Would love to make italian sausage soup but don't have all the ingredients. I reckon I can clean :shock:

STAR 08-13-2009 03:49 PM

Oh there has to be something else you can do besides clean :lol: Tell hubby to hurry and get home! :wink:

crkathleen 08-13-2009 03:57 PM

He works 2nd shift so he won't be home until 2:30-3:00am. He came home early last night because he got a little freaked out. Someone was knocking on my window at almost midnight. I called him to see if it was him and he didn't answer. He tried calling me back but my phone was on vibrate so I didn't hear it. He was home in less than 15 minutes. He worries and loves me so much.

kluedesigns 08-13-2009 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by crkathleen
He works 2nd shift so he won't be home until 2:30-3:00am. He came home early last night because he got a little freaked out. Someone was knocking on my window at almost midnight. I called him to see if it was him and he didn't answer. He tried calling me back but my phone was on vibrate so I didn't hear it. He was home in less than 15 minutes. He worries and loves me so much.

were there footprints under your window? did ya look?

cheriffic 08-13-2009 04:13 PM

LMAO I still can't stop laughing about the "ring the neighbors bell" !

STAR 08-13-2009 04:19 PM

That sounds like something my honey would do.He would be home in a flash :wink: Glad everything was ok! Make sure you give him a BIG SMOOCH.
When my old iron quit working I had bought a new one and for whatever reason I tried the old one again a few days later and it just worked again!!so maybe it is just tired. so unplug it and give it a rest.

crkathleen 08-13-2009 04:21 PM

No, I didn't look. We live on the bottom floor so half of our apartment in 1/2 way underground. You can reach out the window and touch the ground. My blinds are always drawn. haha

kluedesigns 08-13-2009 04:32 PM

No, I didn't look. We live on the bottom floor so half of our apartment in 1/2 way underground. You can reach out the window and touch the ground. My blinds are always drawn. haha

you should look, in the daylight, just to be safe.

kluedesigns 08-13-2009 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by cheriffic
LMAO I still can't stop laughing about the "ring the neighbors bell" !

you think thats funny, my girlfriend lives next door to me and we yell out the window to each other all the time.

just the other day i was in my studio and she stood under the window and yelled up

"hey, do you have hairspray" and yelled back

"yes, i'm tossing it out the window"

kluedesigns 08-13-2009 04:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i thought you guys might like to see the 62 blocks that are being done for the swap.

doesn't it look awesome!

All 62 Blocks in alpha/numeric order
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16277[/ATTACH]