Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December fq swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-fq-swap-t207177.html)

kydeb 12-08-2012 07:16 PM

Received my first FQs today. Thanks to Jodi (JVan228)!! They are beautiful :) Such fun!!!

Elisabrat 12-09-2012 07:41 AM

Show pictures! This way I can drool from afar.. I had a real tough time finding what I thought was winter for my partner so accidentally I sent fabric I know she will love. it could be winter fabric..say like Dec here but in Hawaii so.. ok it ws a wacked idea. Too late now. Its coming right at you live from SUNNY CALIFORNIA! Its going to be 60 today woke up to 35 but 60 is WRONG for winter. We should be getting winter next week. Snow on Wed or Thurs. Does it feel like winter to you yet? and have you started or done your baking yet if you do it? I have all the stuff. I have to look in the cupboard for a cup of desire. I can't get into it. HELP I NEED SOMEBODY HELP NOW JUST ANYBODY! I mean it anybody! I know what i need! CHRISTMAS MUSIC.. I saw mommy kissing .. eeww.

ljdugas31 12-10-2012 07:32 PM

Well got my BEAUTIFUL fabric today!!!! Thank you so much Sustraley. I love them all .GREAT swap!!!!

brenda21 12-10-2012 08:09 PM

Received very cute fabrics from Tumrub today...will post pics tomorrow...camera battery needs charged...bears sled riding, snowmen, stars, branches with pinecones, red and white with Peace, Joy and Hope...all very nice...thanks tumrub

Vanogay 12-11-2012 05:07 AM

Camera died, need to go buy new batteries (not the rechargeable type). Received fabrics from Grandma Peg. Thank you so much. THey were very wintery - reds and blues and one with snowmen. Plus, she sent a little homemade bag tied with rick rack and some candy in it. Do so enjoy the swap.

Elisabrat 12-11-2012 05:36 AM

Maybe we are taking too many pictures? my batteries are dead too! It feels like I just replaced them this is not getting to be very much fun. I bought good ones too :(

I will hope and hope mine arrives today as snow tomorrow so no post office run for me in the snow. maybe Friday I could get out again so until then I will sit her hoping! I am hoping more mine arrives at their destination today so I can find out if they are liked. So no one is baking I guess. phew thought it was just me.

jaba 12-11-2012 11:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received 1 of my sets today from Elisabrat, now that was a big surprise. Had no idea, guess my good friend keeps secrets from me. :) She was in a very generous mood, much to my delight! Sent me 1/2 yds. of these burgundy and whites and of the purple. They're all so rich looking, they will be beautiful in a quilt. This block she sent she called an experiment, what?!?, fabulous, I need to hire you to make me about 29 more of these, wouldn't that be oh so beautimous quilt. Then this extra nice pot holder, I'll just have to have it on the counter and pretend to use it, don't want to spill a thing on that and a new table mat for my kitchen table. Those little carrot nose snowmen really go with all the snow in my front yard....Last purple non slip fuzzy socks, she knows I'm always cold and I can wear these and have a little piece of you here with me all the time. Thank you so much missy, I love everything . What a very special Xmas surprise you sent my way......[ATTACH=CONFIG]381639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381641[/ATTACH]

jclinganrey 12-11-2012 12:41 PM

I just received my first FQ package from Kiffie2413 with some extra fabric goodies. Lots of fun snowflake fabrics I'll enjoy using.

Thanks, Kan!

Jane

Elisabrat 12-11-2012 12:50 PM

glad you got your package Jaba, I wish I had not had to scrunch so much into such a tiny envelope.. well it was all you can scrunch. I was suprised scrunchster that I am how it worked. I love those things. I sure hope you love the iron too :( sorry about that. it occured to me later how bad an idea that was. Hugs to you you have been such a wonderful inspiration for me here at the QB there is no way to thank you enough.

Grandma Peg 12-11-2012 06:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my wonderful fat quarters from jaba (Jan) today. They are so nice and trying to come up with a pattern to
use them. Thanks so much for your gift. [ATTACH=CONFIG]381718[/ATTACH]