Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December mini Quilt swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-mini-quilt-swap-t257295.html)

dabbler312 12-09-2014 08:02 PM

I love the bow on Miss Snow Lady's head - awesome mini and all the extra goodies.

Thank you for sharing camper potholders - I have a pattern around here somewhere with a bunch of different campers that would be perfect to recreate.

zennia 12-10-2014 05:29 AM

Just looking at all the mini's, they are so pretty and fun. I want to join in Jan. Hope I remember.

Muse&Sew 12-10-2014 12:13 PM

Linda, gorgeous snowman! So festive!

The potholders are pretty cute.

letsquilt 12-10-2014 04:44 PM

MizMelly,I'm finally home! I plan on getting your mini done by Friday! My dear Hubby is still in New York he will be home Friday. I told him I wasn't leaving this house the rest of the week! Well if I need fabric I will!Lol!

MizMelly 12-10-2014 05:23 PM

Hey Pam! Guess I'm going to be a little later mailing. I will finish my mini this weekend and mail on Monday. My evenings have been pretty full so far this week, and tonight I had to take one of my critters to the vet, and surgery is scheduled next week for him. And it's costing me WAY too much, but it needs to be done. He has a lump - fatty tumor that has gotten pretty darned big, and I kept putting off taking him in. So after blood work results tomorrow, I think we're a go for the 18th. So much for paying down my bills.

JuneBillie 12-10-2014 08:14 PM

Muse&Sew, I have been working some more on your mini today. I am hoping to get it sent out by this Saturday. I like how it is going so far. I hope you will too.:)

tesspug 12-10-2014 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 7001175)
Well, I need that box to ship those gifts to Colorado! My sis refuses to come down to the valley for Christmas. Instead she wants me to deal with nasty weather and drive up there. Nope, have done that in years past and some years it was white knuckle driving through snow and icy roads. The last year I went north, I got caught in a big storm that hit Flagstaff as I was heading south (south side of Flag is the absolute worst on I-17). Everyone was driving 25 mph in the right lane, and I was impatient to get the heck out of Dodge, so I followed some larger trucks (I have a truck too) and got in the left lane and bulldozed my way through to lower elevations. And after I got through the worst of it, the Interstate was closed behind me. whew. After that I said NEVER AGAIN. Weather is too iffy to go north that time of the year. I have chains for the truck, but trying to put them on is another issue. Yep, I'll stay home again this year, and enjoy the balmy weather in the valley!

I feel the pain. DD has moved to the mountains outside Denver and DB's family is in Cheyenne, Wy. Last two years we have battled snow and storms to get there. Heading out on the 17t this month to do it again. Maybe next year they can come to us.

Muse&Sew 12-10-2014 09:12 PM

JuneBillie, exciting to hear you're almost done! So fun to have something to look forward too! I am almost done with your cute mini too. I will mail it on Monday!

JuneBillie 12-11-2014 12:25 AM

I look forward to seeing what you come up with too Muse&Sew. I know it will be just what I wanted. :)

klaws 12-11-2014 05:08 AM

JuanitaBean, I will be finishing your mini today and mailing it tomorrow. I'm so excited for you to see it. It is turning out really cute! So much so that I'm almost tempted to keep it myself! :D