Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-11-30-noon-cdt-t169652.html)

carrot 11-27-2011 04:13 PM

Thanks !!! makes sense ...........

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4725599)
carrot for me, the bookmark saves the threads that i am participating in regularly to a separate folder. i do not do email alerts so i just go to the folder and periodically check on those specific threads. it appears that any thread you post to, you are automatically subscribed to that thread under subscriptions. most of those are not threads that i want to keep up with or keep "permanetly, so i delete those subscription threads often.

quiltnut4ever 11-27-2011 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 4726458)
As much as I want to, I'm gonna have to pass this month. I'm getting ready to have surgery on Dec 12th. With Christmas and caring for my dear, sweet Mom, I don't think I can do it all:-(

I wish you the best on your surgery and your mom's health. There will be many swaps available, you are important first {{{{HUGS}}}}

CajunQuilter2 11-27-2011 06:15 PM

Ok i lookes where Candi said to in order to change text color and for some reason I do not have that.. I wonder why?? I wanna be able to change my text colors as well......sniff sniff

Jan Rutherford 11-27-2011 09:13 PM

HUM???? gzuslivz is a dear friend of mine who lives very close by, and I bet with digging in and helping she WILL change her mind and jump into the fun! Those SP pkgs give such a huge lift and especially when your off you feet recovering laying on the couch, being a potatoe while healing. He mother is very special to me also.

Havplenty 11-27-2011 10:29 PM

cajun

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 (Post 4727100)
Ok i lookes where Candi said to in order to change text color and for some reason I do not have that.. I wonder why?? I wanna be able to change my text colors as well......sniff sniff

it should be there, you just need to find it. when you click on the reply button a little window bar appears for you to start typing in. right above where you type are some white boxes. the only two box names showing on my bar are font and size. to the right of size, should be a little down arrow, if you place your mouse pointer over that box it should read text color. then just click on the box and different text colors will appear. click on the color you want and presto, you will have colored text.

mooretll 11-28-2011 02:50 AM

Teresa, love the table runner. Welcome back candi. off to work now

Lori Peercy 11-28-2011 06:49 AM

only 2 more days to sign up!

reginalovesfabric 11-28-2011 07:10 AM

ok Lori I'm in for December, my birthday month

reginalovesfabric 11-28-2011 07:17 AM

reginalovesfabric
Removed personal info for safety

reginalovesfabric 11-28-2011 07:18 AM

sorry it's on here twice this board and me don't get along too well on a Monday