Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

brenda21 12-04-2012 11:24 AM

ok, a few hints for my pals...
both have furbabies, both live where it gets cold, neither of you are newbies, both post on the threads a good amount, you are both total opposites in your likes and dislikes haha

fayzer 12-04-2012 11:47 AM

Hints for my pal.
You are a very positive person, you live 1038 miles north/slightly west of me. We both have pets. We both like Moda and Robert Kaufman. Who doesn't like those two lines of fabric?:D I'm making you something pretty and useful. At least I think it is pretty.

SEGASAL 12-04-2012 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5698301)
both have furbabies, both live where it gets cold, neither of you are newbies, both post on the threads a good amount, you are both total opposites in your likes and dislikes haha

hmmm... both of theses could be me...does this mean I am getting two boxes?

quiltymom 12-04-2012 12:20 PM

HMMMM could be me! LOL

annthreecats 12-04-2012 12:56 PM

Hints for my secret pal. You would like additions to your fabric stash and you are very much Northwest of my location. You have one sweet furbaby. You will get some homemade items with the fabric you really, really, really want.

mscupid804 12-04-2012 01:26 PM

This sounds like me Brenda.....hmmmmm

Crafty Darlene 12-04-2012 02:23 PM

Got some cute goodies for my sp to be, so hopfully I'll be ahead of the game when I get my name. Trying to make my oldest grandson (he's 8 today) a camo quilt for his bed. Started it today, simple design so I'm hoping I'll have it done by tomorrow night and then on to the next one!
Hoping you're feeling alot better today Lori!

SEGASAL 12-04-2012 02:25 PM

Is anyone still waiting for thier names? Just wondering I know that Lori is under the weather

mdall 12-04-2012 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5698574)
Is anyone still waiting for thier names? Just wondering I know that Lori is under the weather

Susan, yes I am waiting. Its okay though. Lori's health is more important and I can always go ahead and get box together and finish up with specific likes and such later.

mscupid804 12-04-2012 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 5698438)
Hints for my secret pal. You would like additions to your fabric stash and you are very much Northwest of my location. You have one sweet furbaby. You will get some homemade items with the fabric you really, really, really want.

Well, I do want additions to my fabric stash...you can never have enough fabric.