Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

mscupid804 12-07-2012 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by mrsaj11 (Post 5704528)
well both my sp should have there boxes today zips total12 and the other19, they are both out for delievery....Yea!!!!!

Well, it's not me even tho my zip = 12 but no delivery today. :(

TheMamaHauser 12-07-2012 05:50 PM

well both my sp should have there boxes today zips total12 and the other19, they are both out for delievery....Yea!!!!!

I add up to 19... and it was me! Super awesome box! My son has already claimed the candy (big surprise) but the fabric he's leaving for me.

Thank you for a super duper awesome box!!!

jaba 12-07-2012 06:28 PM

Got a pic of all your goodies MamaHauser? We want to see....

tealfalcon 12-07-2012 06:51 PM

my sp likes choc :) is that a good hint ?

catjo 12-07-2012 07:05 PM

Next clue for my SP: You may not be brave when you move to this state but you will probably turn into being brave.
hmmmm.

Vicki W 12-07-2012 07:55 PM

I was the lucky recepient of package that went to zip totaling 12....will post photo tomorrow when I get some batteries.Thank you again Mrs AJ 11

Lori Peercy 12-07-2012 08:03 PM

free at last, I am free at last! They let me out of the hospital! The Dr came in and told me that she wanted to keep me one more day because they discovered I have diabetis (sp) and wanted to gve me new medicine and make sureno reaction, I started crying, the woamn Dr patted my leg and said it wasn't all that bad and with daily testing and new medicine I would be fine, I was really crying then and explained that EVERYONE in my family has diabetis and I had known it was always when I would get it and that the reason I was crying was because I wanted to go HOOOME! I have been on serious steriords for 7 days now and I was sobbing. My apt looks like the Grinch lives there no christmas cards, no presents, no homemade carmel corn or fudge . My friends Dorothy has been here since Tuesday and it was something that we get together each year and do and I here I was in the hospital missing out on all of the fun. I just couldn't stop crying so she said it was nothing to get so worked up about and took pity and let me go to Marty's. Dorothy is 75 and has worked so hard all week so I got busy and made peanutbutter fudge and carmelcorn and will make more to mail to my kids next week.

Vicki W 12-07-2012 08:20 PM

Lori, I am so glad that you are home, take it easy, we want you to stay out of the hospital.

Lori Peercy 12-07-2012 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Vicki W (Post 5705279)
Lori, I am so glad that you are home, take it easy, we want you to stay out of the hospital.

Me too! After a respiration treatment i couldn't go back to sleep and took a walk with oxgyen tank in tow and took a wrong turn and got lost ..........had to have a nurse from the west side escourt me back to my room at 4am..

Lori Peercy 12-07-2012 08:41 PM

Please be sure to send me a pm when you mail yours off and when you get yours!

WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS YOUR HOSTESS HAD GETTING THIS SWAP OUT I AM LETTING THE DEADLINE GO FOR THIS SWAP ONLY, SOME OF YOU ONLY GOT YOUR NAMES YESTERDAY OR THIS MORNING AND THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. HAVING SAID THAT I DO NEED THE PRIVATE MESSAGES SO I CAN TRY TO SAVE THIS CAR WRECK!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!