Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

twinkie 12-15-2012 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And now to the wonderful package I just received from Quiltingmommy, Christina. Thank you so much. This is the first time I have guessed who was sending my package from the clues you gave. Here is a list of the things I have received. Christina made me 2 beautiful hotpads for Christmas. Each one had a Christmas package on it. (Unfortunately, after taking the picture of my goodies, I notice one of the hotpads was upside down in the picture) Then she sent me a full package of rasberry tea packets for drinks, a package of ball straight pins, three FQ's of my favorite color fabric, and a pattern for a table runner. Also included was 3 packages of fragrance from Glade. All Christmas fragrances. The package was wonderful and I really thank you for the beautiful hot pads. You did a great job. Merry Christmas

[ATTACH=CONFIG]382355[/ATTACH]

twinkie 12-15-2012 10:07 AM

Nancy, that is a cute picture. I don't think the photography police will be offended.

Nelco 12-15-2012 10:12 AM

My SP box went out yesterday. It is going South of me. Zip = 22

brenda21 12-15-2012 10:21 AM

Nice packages and cute pic:thumbup:

mscupid804 12-15-2012 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5721744)
Congratulations, Teresa! What is the due date? Our first grandbaby is due March 17th. We are expecting a girl named Cora Madeline.

GZ, my brother was born on March 17th! As far as my grand baby goes, my daughter hasn't been to the Dr yet because she just told me a couple of days ago and when she called to make an appt, the office closed at 12 that day, so we have to call on Monday to make an appt. Should be in August tho.

Grandma Peg 12-15-2012 01:04 PM

I think it is just too precious. Gotta love them.

shortmom5 12-15-2012 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Oz & Lily (Post 5721391)
My sp package has just departed the Grand Rapids sorting facility. Wonder where it is going???? Zip codes equals 23 and she is getting something specific she really wanted. Wonder if she will like it..hmmmmm

If not I'll take back as my daughter reallllllly wanted it. Darn....can't post pics.....i can load them on my computer but can't post on this board so I didn't even take one before it left. ughhhhh

Maybe she will be able to post if she likes what I made.....anyway.......

Could be me :D

twinkie 12-15-2012 01:43 PM

I am sorry that I did not mention the table runner pattern that Quiltingmommy put in my SP package. Don't know how I forgot it because I loved it. Thanks again Christina

SEGASAL 12-15-2012 01:45 PM

tracked my package again this afternoon...and it is out for delivery!!!! I hope she is home to get it ...hope my SP likes everything that I put into that box...even found a book that I have had for years and not made one quilt out of it...she was looking for a book with civilwar quilts in it....I want to say that is what 90% of the book is..

grammyj 12-15-2012 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful box from Jane in Orange California. Posting picture so you can see the great things she sent me. I just love the tree wall hanging and 5 fq ,3 half yard pieces with fruits on them for the jar quilt I want to make.Also a Quilting Calendar,nail files (sure needed them)3 spools of thread,choc mints,coaster,magnet,butterfly and some great aloe
cream that feels wonderful on my hands. Thank you Jane for the awesome gifts!!!