Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

Vanogay 12-31-2012 03:15 PM

Fayzer, looks like you really hit the jackpot. Mamahouser must have been stock piling and needed to clean that bin out - your gain. Wow, so many nice things in all the boxes I've seenposted this month. Great bunch of quilters we have here.

fayzer 12-31-2012 05:29 PM

Vanogay, you are absolutely right!

LindaR 01-01-2013 05:53 AM

I just discovered Tess Gerritsen books...love them. Great Package

SharonCase 01-01-2013 12:53 PM

Thank you!

3 Attachment(s)
I got a terrific pkg yesterday from"sewdamncute"!

as I type, I'm munching on a yummy truffle! Gluten free certified! There's red fabric, kitty fabric, monkey fabric,books, a lovely candle mat, pins, hand sanitizer, and even a monkey! (I love monkeys.)

the funniest thing is that I had a very aggressive helper opening the box. She smelled the catnip in the kitty toys! (Her name is Alice. And she has a catnip problem... Apparently...)

so, thank you very much! I will enjoy all!

sewdamncute 01-01-2013 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by SharonCase (Post 5754991)
I got a terrific pkg yesterday from"sewdamncute"!

as I type, I'm munching on a yummy truffle! Gluten free certified! There's red fabric, kitty fabric, monkey fabric,books, a lovely candle mat, pins, hand sanitizer, and even a monkey! (I love monkeys.)

the funniest thing is that I had a very aggressive helper opening the box. She smelled the catnip in the kitty toys! (Her name is Alice. And she has a catnip problem... Apparently...)

so, thank you very much! I will enjoy all!

You are very welcome...I have the same problem as Alice, but mine is with the scent of cookies! :)

roseirish48 01-01-2013 06:43 PM

according to the tracer, the package was delivered to my secret pal Xmas eve day--she either is out of town or hasnt had a moment to spare to write or post anything. Hoping she liked what I sent.

SharonAnne 01-01-2013 06:45 PM

Alice is adorable. I hope it doesn't come down to CA - Catnipers Anonymous for her.

Oz & Lily 01-02-2013 09:35 AM

Hey I received the same package as Quiltingdragon from Tracibug. It was full of goodies and a great package!!!!
Thanks Tracibug. Safe travels!!!! and a Happy New Year

Oz & Lily

Lori Peercy 01-02-2013 12:42 PM

is there anyone who didn't get their package for Dec? If so send me a pm.

Lori Peercy 01-02-2013 03:16 PM

This is why it is so inportant to send your package when you sign up for this swap.

1 out of 3
I got only 1,when you told me i was to get three, I'm out, not getting in this again. I would have rather received a candy bar then been ignored. I never expect like what I give and that is ok, but I stugle this time of year and this really didn't help me out, so I think I'll try to get out of the mug rug swap and stay off the board. So sorry, MrsAJ11