Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap closes Nov 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdt-t235464.html)

reeskylr 12-05-2013 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6439409)
I got word that Krystyna did NOT have a heart attack. Here is the pm I got: Great news! No surgery after all...not sure what's going on with her pain, but her hearts good.

Yay!! Glad to hear it, all those prayers worked!

reeskylr 12-05-2013 02:03 PM

Ok, SP!! Your box went to the Post Office today. Scheduled Delivery Date is 12/7/2013

Hm, let me think, it was full as I could stuff it. LOL It has merry things inside. It has doggy treats inside that mine shared from their own box and they don't do that often. :D

You like Christmas fabrics, so it has some of that.
You like helping those that are Far Far Away from their families!

Bullock2us 12-05-2013 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 6434263)
Got mt name. Now to start getting your package together. You like red type candy.

Mine also likes red type candy!!

Grandma Peg 12-05-2013 06:58 PM

Nice to hear good news Krystyna, take care. My two packages will be going to the PO tomorrow.
1. You have a pet.
2. You are a new quilter.

Bullock2us 12-05-2013 07:15 PM

Received my package today from dotcomdtcm-she was really with it. Thank you so much for all the wonderful things-made my day! There was a master carpenter pattern,Christmas cards, homemade cards, snowflake brads-that will be so cute for a scrapbook page of my new granddaughter,a very nice tree ornament out of Christmas material, a Christmashot pad and a crocheted one, a note pad, some fat quarters and a very cute pin cushion that she said was made by Lynnie. I will try to get a picture posted when I see if my son-in-law can figure it out. I am technologically challenged. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Fa La La La La:)

Krystyna 12-06-2013 06:29 AM

Hi Guys! Thanks for the prayers. I'm not dead yet. :D Of course they still don't know what it was or why my blood pressure spiked to 185/120. All good now, I guess. They did a angiogram and I'm still a little sore from that but ... ha! my arteries are not clogged at all. Only 20% in a couple of little spots. So please pass the butter.

Knitette 12-06-2013 07:06 AM

Good news Krystyna! Glad it doesn't appear to be life threatening, but hope they find out what caused it - you don't need a repeat! Hope your DH is on the mend too. Things were a lot bleaker this time last year, so chin up! :)

Belfrybat 12-06-2013 08:11 AM

Krystyna - so glad to hear you didn't have a hear attack, and WTG on the clear arteries.
I received a nice package yesterday from Dotcomdtcm. I don't think I've ever received one this early in the month--she is really speedy! I'll post pics later today. Thanks, Dot.

sewdamncute 12-06-2013 05:58 PM

Krystyna...
yea!! good news, so happy you are ok!!
Hope 2014 is soooo much better!!!!
Darlene

quiltnut4ever 12-06-2013 05:59 PM

Krystyna glad to hear you are ok those blood pressure numbers are scary but you still have your good humor!