Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-50-october-2013-sign-up-here-t230888.html)

Psychomomquilter 10-23-2013 07:32 AM

Nov 4 my bday, how cool is that! um to join the fun with Nov & Dec dq that is....

QuiltingKrazy 10-23-2013 08:25 AM

Nov 4th is also my daughter's 26th birthday! hard to believe that I am that old!!!!!!!!!

Chasezzz 10-23-2013 12:04 PM

Tam...moo, I made the turkey runner and there was a note included with it. We weren't fall table runner partners but I heard you had a partner who couldn't finish so I wanted you to have a runner! Hope you enjoy it.

Tam...Moo 10-23-2013 05:32 PM

Chase zzz, it is beautiful and very unexpected. it has brightened my recovery time so very much. Thank you.

Tam...Moo 10-23-2013 05:43 PM

I also received a beautiful dq from Jaba with three candles, wood design fabric on the sides and each of each of the candles has a different design on it ...just beautiful and I thank you so very much. It is awesome how you interpreted the "light" challenge. Since I do not have a fireplace or mantel, I will hang this above my bookshelf to represent those and 8 can it up year round. I am working yn yours, just don't have any strength in my left t arm but I am plugging along and had a very different interpretation. I will mail soon. thank you so much

jaba 10-23-2013 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You're very welcome Tam..Moo, please feel free to take your time on the doll quilt, I would much rather you concentrate on your recovery. Not in any hurry at all. I have to have some major back surgery this next month so am sure I will be in the same circumstance. Told Krazy when I signed up for this next Nov-Dec swap I had to do Xmas because it needed to be done before the surgery, no stairs they tell me for at least 3 weeks, maybe longer. All my sewing stuff is downstairs. Hope you don't mind if I post a pic of what I sent you and again no hurry on your part. I'm excited to get it but I do know that it will be sent.
This is the "candles" I sent to Tam..Moo[ATTACH=CONFIG]442870[/ATTACH]

kiffie2413 10-23-2013 09:35 PM

Loving all the quilts! I have mine for my partner ready to finish the binding...my dil's baby shower is Saturday, and between that, this dq, ornaments, some pifs, and a Lupus flare I am having loads of fun! Yessirree...Oh, and Brat's Winter fun/Christmas table runner swap...but that one has been done for a year...just need to get it mailed out.
K

QuiltingKrazy 10-24-2013 05:02 AM

Jaba and Tam...moo, I love that simple yet beautiful and very peaceful looking mini! Makes me feel relaxed just looking at it, I can almost smell the wonderful scented candles!

Quilty-Louise 10-24-2013 05:52 AM

QK = I am right there with you.

My oldest daughter's bday is Nov. 6th, she will be 32.
I am still in my 40's lol.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 6364128)
Nov 4th is also my daughter's 26th birthday! hard to believe that I am that old!!!!!!!!!

Chasezzz 10-24-2013 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tam...Moo, I posted a picture of your turkey runner under 'Brat's fall table runner thread.

Here is the candle table topper I made for Grandma Di, who received it this week on the same day I received hers (picture of the one she made me is already posted).[ATTACH=CONFIG]442981[/ATTACH]