Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-50-october-2013-sign-up-here-t230888.html)

BertieD 10-30-2013 07:08 AM

Have sent Bilbain a message that her October quilt is ready except for the label. Need her name and address to finish it up and get it in the mail. WHEW! Was stumped there for awhile what to do with 'candle' theme. Came to me in bed one night while thinking about some of the other quilts I've made!

Elisabrat 10-30-2013 07:34 AM

Bertie I do my best quilting in bed. :) I get these super grand ideas, and boy does it make me tired all that quilting that goes on inside my head. At least you remember what your design idea was the next day.. me its FLING right out the window! yikes!!!

quiltymom 10-30-2013 11:04 AM

My partner received her quilt yesterday but haven't heard from her. She didn't care what I did which really didn't leave me a lot to go with so I made aholiday one hoped she liked it.

BertieD 10-30-2013 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Haha, Brat, I know what you mean. Bilbain requested to see the Bonnie Hunter quilt I just finished called "Cathedral Stars". I hope everyone doesn't mind I put it here as I did not know how to send it with the email to her. And I see it loaded sideways [ATTACH=CONFIG]444078[/ATTACH]

Grandma Di 10-30-2013 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by BertieD (Post 6377294)
Haha, Brat, I know what you mean. Bilbain requested to see the Bonnie Hunter quilt I just finished called "Cathedral Stars". I hope everyone doesn't mind I put it here as I did not know how to send it with the email to her. And I see it loaded sideways [ATTACH=CONFIG]444078[/ATTACH]

Bertie, this is so beautiful.

Grandma Di 10-30-2013 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this little beauty from Chasezzz. I really love it. I can't wait until Thanksgiving is over and I can hang it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]444089[/ATTACH]

lynnie 10-30-2013 02:10 PM

both quilts are spectacular!

kiffie2413 10-30-2013 02:16 PM

Bertie D, lovely quilt! You have a lot of patience, ma'am...
Great candle theme quilt too, made by Chasezzz for you, Grandma Di
K

skaduzy 10-30-2013 04:55 PM

Oh, what a beautiful quilt and all that piecing! I love it.

Originally Posted by BertieD (Post 6377294)

Elisabrat 10-30-2013 05:37 PM

Grandma your one lucky lady that is a very pretty doll quilt. I begged her for a bit of her scraps I loved it so much :)

Dear Berti, I am going to have a birthday. Please send me that quilt. ok its not til Sept but I am going to have one soon and since well I love it so much.. no ribbons required nothing. that is a stunning quilt. patience is correct man hours and hours into that one. Is it for you or a gift?