Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

jacquie 05-23-2011 08:02 AM

whhhooooo!!
that cat head freaks me out!! but i love the idea of a bird sitting in the entrance of the mouth and not being eaten!!!! quite ironic!! lol...
very good dayle!!!

jacquie 05-23-2011 01:20 PM

4 Attachment(s)
heres a sneak preview of my houses row for linda...
i'm glad i have broken the back bone of it today, completing the back drop blocks for England, Ireland & Scotland. and the hills of Wales.
next i will put the cottage into the centre of each countries block.
not bad for one afternoon & evening!
i was starting to worry after a while that it was turning into another 'view'. but once the cottages are in situ it should be fine!!!

row...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201341[/ATTACH]

England back drop...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201343[/ATTACH]

Ireland back drop...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201345[/ATTACH]

Scotland back drop...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201347[/ATTACH]

lindyline 05-23-2011 01:57 PM

OMG!!! Sitting here with mouth agape. I'm speechless, and if you knew me, I'm never without words, never.
My houses row is going to be a knockout.Thank you Jacquie.
Dayle, I love your idea of the birdhouses, very cute.

lindyline 05-26-2011 05:01 AM

Wow, we're all quiet. Just curious, but I am expecting a parcel from boopers aren't I?? So looking forward to starting.

maine ladybug 05-26-2011 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Wow, we're all quiet. Just curious, but I am expecting a parcel from boopers aren't I?? So looking forward to starting.

It is quiet here. I'm still waiting to get my package too, so I haven't started yet either.

jacquie 05-26-2011 05:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
yes, very quiet!!

i've a little update on my row for Linda,
here's the back drop for the 'Wales' cottage...
and a little further on with the 'English Cottage' garden scene. i just have to hand sew the cottage and add some detail then machine attach the floral parts, and add a few more bits, then onto the 'Irish Cottage'...

you'll be lucky if i part with this row Linda!! lol...

Wales Cottage back drop...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202573[/ATTACH]

English Cottage progress...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202581[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 05-26-2011 07:17 AM

I sent my "View" Row to Boopers and haven't heard if she even received it yet ..... for that matter it's been pretty quite down there in Nevada, sure hope there is nothing wrong. :? :?

Dayle

Boopers 05-26-2011 07:43 AM

I received Dayle's row yesterday. WOW!!! I am still trying to get my row together to send to Linda. I keep changing my mind about the whole thing and starting over. I am going to have to settle on one of the rows I have done and send it on to Linda. Sorry for being so slow on this. My applique sure is not up to the quality that the rest of the group is doing.

jacquie 05-26-2011 07:44 AM

i do hope all is alright with Betty, could you maybe call her, if you don't hear anything?
how a bout emailing her first?

Originally Posted by RNUNU

I sent my "View" Row to Boopers and haven't heard if she even received it yet ..... for that matter it's been pretty quite down there in Nevada, sure hope there is nothing wrong. :? :?

Dayle

lindyline 05-26-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Boopers
I received Dayle's row yesterday. WOW!!! I am still trying to get my row together to send to Linda. I keep changing my mind about the whole thing and starting over. I am going to have to settle on one of the rows I have done and send it on to Linda. Sorry for being so slow on this. My applique sure is not up to the quality that the rest of the group is doing.

No rush, was just hoping it hadn't been lost in transit. As for your applique not being up to standard, I've seen your work, and that's simply not true. You just need to settle on a row, and send it. Mine wasn't quite what I wanted, but I really like it, especially now I've seen what Jacquie is going to part with.
Lovely job so far Jacquie.