Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

maine ladybug 06-18-2011 04:29 AM

Precious baby. What a beautiful girl.

lindyline 06-18-2011 05:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jacquie, Phoebe is so beautiful, and so so so worth all the work.They grow up to quick.
Here's a pic I took today of our two grandsons, both born last year.

maine ladybug 06-18-2011 06:34 AM

They are so cute! You lucky ladies with your grandchildren.

RNUNU 06-18-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Jacquie, Phoebe is so beautiful, and so so so worth all the work.They grow up to quick.
Here's a pic I took today of our two grandsons, both born last year.

Oh, Linda ..... "How darn cute they are"! Have 5 grandchildren --- oldest is 30 years old .... youngest is 26 years old, as you can see mine are all grown up now. Have 2 great grandchildren 10 and 12 years old.

pattis47 06-18-2011 03:15 PM

Linda,
What handsome young men you have there. I am sure they are wonderful to be with. I remember when my grands were that age. They were so curious and adventursome. They kept me young just trying to keep up with them.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
They are so cute! You lucky ladies with your grandchildren.

jacquie 06-19-2011 06:40 AM

Linda, they're both darlings!!! lovely little chaps!!
i'll bet they keep you busy!! what fun!!

RNUNU 06-20-2011 06:29 AM

Okay "Girls" ...... we are getting close to pulling out, be gone for "Two" weeks ..... back home by July 5th.

Everyone in the US have a "Happy Fourth of July" .... and you in Australia and Scotland are welcome to join in on our celebration here in the States. :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:

--- Dayle

jacquie 06-20-2011 06:59 AM

Dayle & Herman, have a lovely time during your 'get away'! i see you will be living on fish huh? fabulous!!!
remember to take matches with you, so you don't get blisters rubbing those sticks together!! lol...
i'm pure jealous!! i haven't had a summer break this year, i will maybe get away for a week in september...
i just got a new car today, a 'Mini one', ohhh!! it's just lovely!!
nana's got a new baby too! lol... happy days!

jacquie 06-23-2011 03:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
i thought i would share with you a cute picture of Phoebe. this is a scrappy heart quilt i put together when i won a quilt block lotto on another forum. it immediately told me it would belong to Phoebe!

lindyline 06-23-2011 04:12 AM

Beautiful, both Phoebe and the quilt.
And yes Jacquie, those little boys keep us on our toes.
Especially the one on the left, who runs everywhere. This was the first time that Kayden, on the right, had sat on his own. Mum was just starting to worry about delayed develpment.So now we look forward to him progressing in leaps and bounds.