Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

maine ladybug 11-02-2011 05:19 AM

I'm in total agreement with you! I can't do or find anything!!!!

pattis47 11-02-2011 06:45 AM

I would love to do that, but nobody has had the forsight to tell us how to do it. Don't they realize they have thousands of women with raging hormones that they are messing with? This could be the death of me yet. BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO / have not received any email notifications on any of my watched sites either. How will I ever know when to reply?

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 4616146)
ok, we haven't lost pages, but i really don't like this new set up, i can't find anything!! it seems we need to make a new 'tag cloud'???
scream!!!!!! gotta go to work, catch you all later... love jacquie xxxxx

maine ladybug 11-02-2011 11:28 AM

I'm not getting any notifications either and I did set it up to receive them. So far I don't like this new site at all.

Gramakitten 11-02-2011 11:40 AM

How do you set up to receive replys? I'm not sure this is going to be fun anymore.

pattis47 11-02-2011 03:29 PM

I agree with you 100%.....I'm off to the internet to find another user friendly quilting site that I can join. This is like a job, not fun.

Originally Posted by Gramakitten (Post 4618781)
How do you set up to receive replys? I'm not sure this is going to be fun anymore.

pattis47 11-02-2011 03:34 PM

This site is toooooo complicated for the average user.

This site is toooooo complicated for the average user. I don't want to take a class at the local university to be able to track my swaps and friends. In my humble opinion, management has done us a disservice by not educating us prior to the switch over. Then again, maybe they were sold a bill of goods by the supplier. No matter, this is like work and no longer easy to use.....Off to find another internet quilting site that is user friendly. I'll stop back and let you know what I found and maybe you will want to join the mass exodus from this board. Sorry, no longer fun.

pattis47 11-02-2011 04:24 PM

has anyone gotten info on how this is going to work?

maine ladybug 11-02-2011 05:43 PM

No. Just trying to feel my way around. It's like being in the dark!

RNUNU 11-02-2011 08:43 PM

A "Bad Hangover"!

This whole change is like "Going Out - Getting Drunk - Coming home and shaving the "Cat" - and in the morning, you wake-up and can't believe what your eyes are seeing" !!!!

Good lord ..... couldn't they at least give some warning, what the heck they were up to?

maine ladybug 11-02-2011 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU (Post 4621879)
This whole change is like "Going Out - Getting Drunk - Coming home and shaving the "Cat" - and in the morning, you wake-up and can't believe what your eyes are seeing" !!!!

Good lord ..... couldn't they at least give some warning, what the heck they were up to?

Amen to that!