Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Easter Table Runner Swap - Signup by 21 March 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/easter-table-runner-swap-signup-21-march-2011-a-t101359.html)

grammynan 02-20-2011 06:32 AM

Here we go again, ladies!! Please read the guidelines thoroughly as I have added some information.

These are the official guidelines for the swap:

1. SIGN UP ends Monday March 21, 2011.

2. DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished and packed for mailing.

3. Send me a PM with your real name, mailing address and EMAIL ADDRESS. Please let me know if you can ship internationally. I will send you a name and address by Wednesday, March 23, 2011, to whom you will mail the table runner. If for some reason you need to back out or the swap, please let me know as soon as possible.

4. You MUST sign up by PM. I might overlook attempts to sign up by posting in this topic.

5. MAILING DEADLINE: Monday March 28, 2011.

6. SiZE: Minimum runner size is 12 X 36 inches. You may go larger, but remember we are making a table runner, not a table topper.

7. MATERIALS: Use 100% cotton fabric. Be as creative as you want. Use any blocks for fabric that suggests Easter. The design can be from a published pattern or an original design.

8. LABEL: a label for the back of the runner is optional, but some type of identification is encouraged.

9. Please PM me when you send your table runner so I have it for my records.

NOTE: Please DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished We need 100% follow through or we may lose the privileged of having swaps. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH BY SENDING YOUR ITEM, YOU WILL BE GIVEN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER SWAPS.

Please read the Rules for Swaps and Similar Activities here: http://quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

PLEASE NOTE the requirement for mail/shipping trackability and delivery confirmation.

HAVE FUN!

grammynan 02-22-2011 12:34 PM

I just finished my table runner, so I'm gonna sign up now!!

Gwenny 02-25-2011 07:27 PM

I am going to sign up as soon as I get some Easter fabric and make it.

Qbee 03-02-2011 03:54 AM

Have ya'll seen the new bunny fabric that is out? It is SO cute!!! I may have to join this just to have an excuse to buy the fabric....LOL :D

Gwenny 03-02-2011 05:23 AM

I have been to four local shops and no Easter fabric.
:( One more shop then to Jo Annes it looks. Anxious to do this but need the fabric...

Originally Posted by Qbee
Have ya'll seen the new bunny fabric that is out? It is SO cute!!! I may have to join this just to have an excuse to buy the fabric....LOL :D

CloverPatch 03-03-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gwenny
I have been to four local shops and no Easter fabric.
:( One more shop then to Jo Annes it looks. Anxious to do this but need the fabric...

Originally Posted by Qbee

I found some and am cheating :twisted: Its a panel for a tote bag!! HA! I havn't quite figured out what i am going to do with it, fussy cut it, block it.. Not sure. There was only 3 fabrics to chose from, the panel being one of them. I bought all 3, just need them to tell me what they want to do......

Roseysue 03-07-2011 06:53 PM

I want to do it too. Will have to find fabric. Any tips are appreciated

KGoodhand 03-08-2011 04:11 PM

I had my graph paper out yesterday trying to come up with some new ideas! Now to put them to the test and actually do some sewing!

crafty_linda_b 03-13-2011 01:15 PM

Our LQS had in this months BOM kit the most darling chicks fabric for the focal point in the block. I is just too cute. I can't wait to get it done. I left my kit in my DD's car...have to remember to get if back from her..
Happy Stitchin' Linda B.

Roseysue 03-19-2011 02:11 PM

I have everything I need, so I should be finished in time.