Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fall 2021 Row Robin group B (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-2021-row-robin-group-b-t316143.html)

hav4boys 09-09-2021 10:47 AM

How fun is that. I love the whatever makes you happy. It will be fun to work with.

RevPam 09-09-2021 12:04 PM

O boy! Here it comes!

Annaquilts 09-09-2021 03:07 PM

I got a little ways to go but it is coming. I'll be cutting it close. No early mailing on this one.

carriem 09-11-2021 03:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my finished center 18"x24". The center star points and 3" pinwheels on top/bottom are all 3-d.

These are all Kansas Troubles fabrics if you need an idea of colors...I understand not all have them and am ok with other designers being used too...just ask that you stick with the same tone/palette as much as possible...I gave you lots of colors to choose from. :) This quilt will be used on a daybed in my living room. I've made several quilts with these fabrics since they "go" in our cabin in the woods feel.

carriem 09-11-2021 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one of the quilts (look past the boy and his dogs) lol on the daybed. It is a curved log cabin

Mona G 09-11-2021 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by carriem (Post 8507352)
Here is my finished center 18"x24". The center star points and 3" pinwheels on top/bottom are all 3-d.

These are all Kansas Troubles fabrics if you need an idea of colors...I understand not all have them and am ok with other designers being used too...just ask that you stick with the same tone/palette as much as possible...I gave you lots of colors to choose from. :) This quilt will be used on a daybed in my living room. I've made several quilts with these fabrics since they "go" in our cabin in the woods feel.

What a beautiful center.

carriem 09-11-2021 07:29 PM

Ooops I added my Round Robin Center to the Group B Row Robin thread!! I am sorry!! I will read more carefully next time

Mona G 09-12-2021 12:28 PM

No problem, it was nice to see it.

Mona G 09-13-2021 01:41 PM

2 days until the mailing due date. How is everyone coming? If you are going to be late please let me and your partner know.

Annaquilts 09-13-2021 08:41 PM

Done for now

1 Attachment(s)
It doesn't feel all the way completed but I can always add some small flags and plants later on. I do regret not adding trees and mountains before I appliqued the campers. We like traveling in our small motorhome so I made a camper row and put our motorhome in the center. We visited many areas and places this year, a trip from North Carolina along the southern border to Socal, then north to the Pacific North West and the Olympic Penninsula, across the Golden Gate Bridge and just recently Yellowstone, Grand Tetans and Zion National Parks. My favorite place is the beach. I enjoyed seeing many different things including bisons, moose and bears along with all the interesting places we drove through and stopped at.