Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fall 5 Fat Quarter Swap-Closed -Let the Mailing Begin ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-5-fat-quarter-swap-closed-let-mailing-begin-t58920.html)

stichinluvr 09-15-2010 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the wonderful fat quarters I received from OraLee. Thank you So Much!

Tam...Moo 09-15-2010 06:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have to tell you that I have had the most magnificent day - I received three squishies today - and I love love love everything!

Pennijanine - I love the beautiful FQs that you sent to me. The colors are so very rich and I can't wait to get started creating a treasure.

I also received another selection of FQs from a mystery person - I will have to do some investigating on this one. It is amazing how people on this board seem to know each other because I am collecting prints with cows and behold there were some in this package.

Thank you new swap friends - you have really made my day so special!

Thanks so very very much

FQs from Pennijanine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111553[/ATTACH]

FQs from a Mystery Swap Partner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111554[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 09-15-2010 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by lnlwhitt
My are being mailed today to Cheryl (Sulabug)

Lisa,
I received the Fat Quarter's you sent, in today's mail, Wednesday Sept. 15th & they are absolutely gorgeous!! :D My camera has gone to camera heaven & I can't post a picture. If you took a picture of them, could you post it for everyone to see? :D Thank you for sending these lovely piece's of fabric!!
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D

buddy'smom 09-16-2010 07:52 AM

I received beautial fabric's from Penny, I just love them, thank you so much. Sorry I can't post a picture, if April get a chance, I'll have her post them for me.

candi 09-17-2010 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today was a great squishy-mail day! I received the beautiful Fall FQ from Grammyx3. They are just gorgeous, I LOVE them! Thanks, Shannon.

Aren't they beautiful?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95753[/ATTACH]

brenda21 09-17-2010 02:13 PM

very pretty Candi :)

Nettie 09-17-2010 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at what I received from Scoobertina!!!!
Aren't my fat quarters just beautiful?
And I didn't eat my chocolate until I took the picture.
Going to have some of that hot chocolate before bed tonight.

Thank you so much!

Nettie

sapdoggie 09-17-2010 06:11 PM

Nana Katie your package came today. Thank you for the grand fat quarters. They blend with my fall material in the stash. Will post pictures later- off to dreamland right now.

Thanks again.

amma 09-17-2010 07:23 PM

I received my FQ's from Mish, I will post pictures tomorrow.
Thank you so much! They are gorgeous :D:D:D

scoobertina 09-17-2010 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nettie
Look at what I received from Scoobertina!!!!
Aren't my fat quarters just beautiful?
And I didn't eat my chocolate until I took the picture.
Going to have some of that hot chocolate before bed tonight.

Thank you so much!

Nettie

I am so glad you liked them.. I couldn't give you just a fat quarter of that brown fabric.. I had to give you much more so you could get the full effect.. ((hugs))