Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fall 5 Fat Quarter Swap-Closed -Let the Mailing Begin ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-5-fat-quarter-swap-closed-let-mailing-begin-t58920.html)

sewhappy30 08-14-2010 11:03 AM

I want to do this one as well. Sounds like fun. Sending a PM.

Maksi 08-15-2010 12:38 AM

This is a great swap I think. I won't join because in my country a fat quarter isn't the same size as a fat quarter in the US. They are smaller. Thats because we messure with centimeters instead of inches. If you ask here you want a fq than you'll get a quarter of a meter.

I wish you all lots of fun with this awesome swap.

SulaBug 08-15-2010 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Maksi
This is a great swap I think. I won't join because in my country a fat quarter isn't the same size as a fat quarter in the US. They are smaller. Thats because we messure with centimeters instead of inches. If you ask here you want a fq than you'll get a quarter of a meter.

Maksi,
Don't keep away from this swap. I would trade with you!! :D It would be so fun, to get fabric's from your country too!! So don't say no yet!!
Sulabug
:D :D :D

candi 08-15-2010 01:40 PM

OMG! I am getting addicted to swaps on here! Falls fabric seems to be all I have, so I am in for this. Sharon, do we send our addresses to you or to our swap partner after they are assigned?

candi 08-15-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by candi
OMG! I am getting addicted to swaps on here! Falls fabric seems to be all I have, so I am in for this. Sharon, do we send our addresses to you or to our swap partner after they are assigned?

OK, just redread your post, I'll be pming you my address.

Maksi 08-15-2010 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by Maksi

Maksi,
Don't keep away from this swap. I would trade with you!! :D It would be so fun, to get fabric's from your country too!! So don't say no yet!!
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Thank you Sula, I would love to join this swap. I was just worried about the smaller fq we have here.

mstandridge 08-15-2010 03:26 PM

Sounds like this will be great. I LOVE fall prints so this is perfect fr me. Will PM my info now.

SulaBug 08-15-2010 11:34 PM

YEAH, for Maksi!! :thumbup: We all want you to join this swap. It will be so interesting to learn how other FQ's are cut!!
:D :D :D :D

lindyline 08-16-2010 12:01 AM

[quote=Maksi]This is a great swap I think. I won't join because in my country a fat quarter isn't the same size as a fat quarter in the US. They are smaller. Thats because we messure with centimeters instead of inches. If you ask here you want a fq than you'll get a quarter of a meter.

An American yard is 36", an Australian metre, is 39". I assume your metre is the same length.A fat quarter is half a metre, cut into half from the selvedge, so should measure 19.5"X 21".That means we get the advantage in this swap, an extra 1.5"X 21.

turtlerouge 08-16-2010 02:43 AM

Hi Maski!

I would like to swap with you also. turtlerouge