Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "A Fall Fantasy" Funky Swap... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-fantasy-funky-swap-t190644.html)

Ms Grace 06-04-2012 08:30 AM

Quiltermomma,
Are you ready to join with me? You know we come as a pair!:thumbup:

Red,
are the halloween blocks going to be cute & kid friendly? We don't like skeletons,etc....:eek:

RedGarnet222 06-04-2012 03:55 PM

I only included the halloween subject on the swap because it is in the fall. I am pretty sure most people will be doing fall type blocks. I know I am.

I love fall and everything about it. The trees with colored leaves, the houses all decorated with wheat stacks and pumpkins, baking going on in the kitchen. Family gathering for all over the states. The carnavals at the schools, craft fairs. YOu know... like that.

rwquilts 06-05-2012 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5265594)
I only included the halloween subject on the swap because it is in the fall. I am pretty sure most people will be doing fall type blocks. I know I am.

I love fall and everything about it. The trees with colored leaves, the houses all decorated with wheat stacks and pumpkins, baking going on in the kitchen. Family gathering for all over the states. The carnavals at the schools, craft fairs. YOu know... like that.

You make it sound so cozy and warm Red! I'm not a Halloween person, but do love all the rest that goes with fall. I will keep an eye on this thread and might join in the fun. Love, love, love the Fall! My favorite season of the year!

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 04:42 AM

Yep! Fall is my favorite season too!
I'm ready to join.

UM.....Quiltermomma, are you ready?
I'm waiting for you!:D

RedGarnet222 06-05-2012 07:15 AM

Hi Ms Grace... Welcome to the swap! I am tickled pink that you have joined us. Shre those nice blocks as you finish, will you?

RedGarnet222 06-05-2012 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5266461)
You make it sound so cozy and warm Red! I'm not a Halloween person, but do love all the rest that goes with fall. I will keep an eye on this thread and might join in the fun. Love, love, love the Fall! My favorite season of the year!

Goody goody... I hope you join in the fun rhonda!

RedGarnet222 06-05-2012 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the start of my first 6 blocks. A pieced and appliqued turkey. I need to add the last set of borders when I finish the details of its face. It will be a 12 /2" blocks when it is finished. You like??

RedGarnet222 06-05-2012 07:24 AM

Yes Please everyone... Anyone doing a halloween block make it kid friendly. Per request of all of the swappers so far.

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 07:33 AM

Red,
The turkey is great!
Hope to start on my blocks soon.
Have 2 more sets to finish for the chicken swap.:)

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5266878)
Hi Ms Grace... Welcome to the swap! I am tickled pink that you have joined us. Shre those nice blocks as you finish, will you?

I sure will.
Quiltermomma, where are you????:shock: