Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FEB Batik 1.5 Layer cake swap by Luv * CLOSED* (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/feb-batik-1-5-layer-cake-swap-luv-%2A-closed%2A-t242469.html)

luvTooQuilt 03-03-2014 05:44 PM

FEB Batik 1.5 Layer cake swap by Luv * CLOSED*

OK so the other thread got closed - so im opening a new thread..

ok final tally and ill begin swappin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sustraley - 6 sets / NO twists - Received x
Linda58 - 6 Sets/ 8 twists- have not rec'd
Createfourpaws - 6 Sets / 6 twists -(Dropped out.)
Yosamitesa - 6 Sets / NO twists Recd X
CyndyK - 6 sets / NO twists Received- 2/14X
Jarenie- 5 sets / NO twists- Have not recd...
SheriR - 6 sets/ ? twist RECDX
laurieJo - 4 sets/ NO twist RECD X

Sweet - 6 sets / NO twist RECD X
sewmany - 6 sets / 8 twist (pm)Received 2/14X
Tigertillman - 6 sets / ONE twist Recd X
Annaquilts - 6 sets / NO twist - Receivedx
Jaba - 6 sets / ? twist - ReceivedX
Benndm - 6 sets / NO twist - Rec'd 2/18 X

I'm going to begin swapping.. Looks like we had some NO SHOWS so you will be getting a few duplicates...
Whoo Hoo - I get to play with the BATIKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheriR 03-03-2014 07:52 PM

Awesome luv!!! I'm so excited to get these. You're such a great hostess. <3

Yosamitesa 03-03-2014 07:58 PM

Swap swap swapping fool!!! Now I shared some VERY special batiks. I don't share my fleur de lis fabrics, like ever and I shared 3 of my batik ones with y'all!!!

luvTooQuilt 03-04-2014 12:19 AM

Whoo Hoo BATIKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

CyndyK 03-04-2014 09:15 AM

If we get some duplicates, that's fine by me! Since I only bought 1 yard of each fabric and the swap used it all, I would even be happy to have some of my own back. I'm really looking forward to receiving these. The time is finally here! YAY~!!!

Yosamitesa 03-04-2014 10:11 AM

So...do we get to see a peek? How about a little sneek peek? What about a BIG peek? I WANNA SEE THE BATIKS!!! Come on...share with us...you know you want to. :D

luvTooQuilt 03-04-2014 10:17 AM

nope nope nooooooope.... Youre gonna have to wait lil one...
im not done petting them all yet .. hahahhaa.... its my time to OOOOOOOOO and AAAAAAAHHHHHH .. lol

Yosamitesa 03-04-2014 12:52 PM

Awww...but...but...but...I wanna see!!! It's cold...and rainy...and I went down for lunch...and it wasn't raining when I left my office but was pouring by the time I got downstairs...and it was cold...and I got soaked...:( and then...my shoe came off in the mud puddle...and I had to get it out...and...and...and...my day would be better if I got a small, itty bitty glance... :D

benndm 03-04-2014 01:58 PM

Yosamitesa - You make me feel guilty for being at home today - warm, dry and sewing. Hope your day improves.

I can't wait to get the batiks. I can't decide on a pattern for them. There are several I like. We may have to do this swap again so I can make several quilts.

Yosamitesa 03-04-2014 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by benndm (Post 6609119)
Yosamitesa - You make me feel guilty for being at home today - warm, dry and sewing. Hope your day improves.

I can't wait to get the batiks. I can't decide on a pattern for them. There are several I like. We may have to do this swap again so I can make several quilts.

See that luv??? Huh??? Someone else LOVES this swap as much as me and would do this ALL over again!!! :)

I gues you can keep petting the fabric...just no rolling all around in the fabric like it's $100 bills. :D