Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t34534.html)

Chele 01-29-2010 01:12 PM

Partners are assigned, but you can still sign up for this swap until tomorrow. Please go ahead and message your partner to say hello and exchange addresses. If anyone needs help with that, let us know. There are plenty of veterans on here that can offer assistance.

Group Activity Page: http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...racnum=21#6925

Happy quilting, everyone!

skowjudy 01-29-2010 01:12 PM

Got my partner and recieved PM from her and sent her a PM back. Can't hardly wait to get started.
skowjudy

sandpat 01-29-2010 04:20 PM

Yippee Tuesy, you got a new machine! I didn't know!!! Now...you will do a fabulous job and Terri will be over the moon about your quilt. Remember, you can't fool me...I've seen some of your blocks :mrgreen: !

Just dive right in and have fun playing on the little quilt with your new baby...enjoy the process, that is all that is required. :lol:

tuesy 01-29-2010 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yippee Tuesy, you got a new machine! I didn't know!!! Now...you will do a fabulous job and Terri will be over the moon about your quilt. Remember, you can't fool me...I've seen some of your blocks :mrgreen: !

Just dive right in and have fun playing on the little quilt with your new baby...enjoy the process, that is all that is required. :lol:

I did?? When do I get it? What kind is it? Is it a quilting machine perhaps? Did I win the lottery and noone told me? :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was Teresa who got the new machine, BUT if anyone wants to set up a fund for the quilting machine I want I can give you my paypal info.. :lol: :lol:

Janstar 01-29-2010 05:20 PM

Upnorth is my Feb partner! Yeah! I'll PM you UN!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-29-2010 05:33 PM

I love the puppy in the photo!!! and the blanket on top of her is one of my favorites from when I was little!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oops! Just changed my avatar seconds before you wrote that.Shelby is probably 11 0r 12 (we don't know, she was a rescue) who has taken over my bed in her old age.Since she got her own little comforter, at least she stays on her 3/4.

Oklahoma Suzie 01-29-2010 06:54 PM

is it too late to join for feb?

Janstar 01-29-2010 07:11 PM

Yeah, Suzie wants to join us. Hope she can! How are you doing Suzie?

Oklahoma Suzie 01-29-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Yeah, Suzie wants to join us. Hope she can! How are you doing Suzie?

doing good Janstar, hope I can join for feb.

tlrnhi 01-29-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by tslowery
Terri I have no doubts that I will LOVE what you make for me . I just hope that you are not disappointed since I am far less talented as most of the people here. My husband has remodled my sewing space with new cabinets and my sewing machine a (brother that embroidery and sews went on the blink are should I say I tried to repair a pair of blue jeans for my husband and a piece of the machine flew across the room...lol but not funny then... Took the machine 100 miles away to Savannah to have it repaired and the man said I have to order the part.........MEANWHILE,,,]]]]////// He shows me a Janome 6600 and I drool drool. Left without the machine and when I had to take husband back to Sav to airport he made a quick stop and bought me the machine,,,...) Now I have no excuse for not becoming good at this quilting since I have a space cabinets and Machime...lol.... The sad part is I AM SCARED TO DEATH OF THE MACHINE CAUSE WHAT IF I TEAR IT UP...OMG. Sorry for rambling just do not want to dissapoint you myself are him.. Teresa

It'll be fine!
You'll do just fine!
All will be fine!
Do NOT stress over this!