Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t34534.html)

Quilt4u 02-16-2010 10:27 AM

All the Quilts are Beautiful.

jljack 02-16-2010 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Margie....All of my quilts have what yours has.....mainly love mixed in with a little blood, sweat and tears. I would love a quilt with all that and a wave or two!!

Just remember that NO quilt is perfect, and every quilt maker knows all the faults in her quilts. But.....the person receiving it does not look for the faults, but instead enjoys the quilt for itself, and for the effort and kindness sewn into it. Don't be too hard on yourself. Each of us here had to learn to quilt, too. We all have our "disappointment" quilts, but gave them anyway. Keep going....everyone here understands and values the time and sweat you put into it!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: ;)

jljack 02-16-2010 04:24 PM

SulaBug, I will post a picture of your quilt tonite, as I just didn't get everything quite done yesterday for mailing today. There is one little extra that needs some prep to send...I hope you enjoy him...some little critter turning into a Traveler. :wink: :wink:

tslowery 02-16-2010 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by jljack

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Margie....All of my quilts have what yours has.....mainly love mixed in with a little blood, sweat and tears. I would love a quilt with all that and a wave or two!!

Just remember that NO quilt is perfect, and every quilt maker knows all the faults in her quilts. But.....the person receiving it does not look for the faults, but instead enjoys the quilt for itself, and for the effort and kindness sewn into it. Don't be too hard on yourself. Each of us here had to learn to quilt, too. We all have our "disappointment" quilts, but gave them anyway. Keep going....everyone here understands and values the time and sweat you put into it!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: ;)

AMEN so true well said

tslowery 02-16-2010 08:11 PM

Thanks Terri, Sandpat, Sewjoyce and Rhonda .I was so happy to finish a quilt (even if it was a little one lol) Thanks for all the encouragement and compliments

tuesy 02-16-2010 08:12 PM

All these little quilts are so pretty! I love all the hearts!! Beautiful job..(need a clapping icon here)

Janis 02-16-2010 08:55 PM

crazyquilternc I've got your quilt done!!! Except for the label on the back, that is. I hope to get it in the mail to you on Wed. Just don't look too close, it's not perfect. I'm learning something more on each little quilt I do. Hopefully I'm getting better at some of these things.
Janis

jljack 02-16-2010 09:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, SulaBug asked me to post this picture before I send it, so here it is. Paper pieced quartet of hearts. I think it came out cute. Very country!!

Rhonda 02-16-2010 10:19 PM

Very cute country quilt Jljack! Sulabug is going to love it!

wvdek 02-16-2010 10:41 PM

Miss Gigglewings and all,
Don't give up on me posting a pic of your pretty little quilt.

I have been sick since Sat. and not up to anything 'cept sleeping and resting. I couldn't have added two and two much less taken a pic and posted.

Will shoot for Thurs. if I make it to class' tom. Just wanted you to know.