Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t34534.html)

sandpat 02-22-2010 05:58 PM

Wow..all the little quilts posted since I checked are soo beautiful! I got a real beauty from Esqmommy...I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. I'm so glad to finally be back online!

KGoodhand 02-22-2010 06:24 PM

Okay I am just finishing the binding and I should be able to amil out the quilt for Krazy4quilts in the next day or two depending on the weather! Last night I could see my grass tonight I have about 6 inches of wet heavy snow! YUCK!
But I really hope you like what I did for you! I have a few firsts in it! So here I sit with my fingers crossed until you get it!!!
Kendra

pvquilter 02-22-2010 06:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of my Feb. doll quilt from Ellen 1. I think it is so pretty. and the label is very unique. What a great remembrance from a great friend.

Back of Feb Doll quilt from Ellen 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17551[/ATTACH]

Feb. Doll Quilt from Ellen 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17552[/ATTACH]

pvquilter 02-22-2010 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ellen:
Here is your little quilt I am sending out tomorrow. Hope you like it.

Feb. Doll quilt for Ellen 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17553[/ATTACH]

missgigglewings 02-22-2010 06:37 PM

pvquilter: that is so beautiful! Good job!

and Ellen 1...yours is beautiful too! I love red and white anything!

Rhonda 02-22-2010 06:41 PM

I love both of these. They are both designs I had never thought of. Good sewing ladies!

Teacup 02-22-2010 06:49 PM

Oh, I hadn't looked at this for a while. WOW! Wonderful quilts, ladies! So many creative designs.

magnolia 02-22-2010 07:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the beautiful quilt that buddy's mom sent me. She also sent a Quilting magazine and cute card. Looks like I am going to step up my game. These quilts that I am receiving are amazing!

Rhonda 02-22-2010 08:02 PM

Wow I would love to know what she used as a template. This is better than anything I have tried. I have done a few this small but they never turned out this well! What a treasure Magnolia!! What great work Buddy's Mom!!

jljack 02-22-2010 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
The February Doll Quilt that I made for jljack aka: Janice, went out in this morning's mail. Janice has asked me to post pictures, so she can see what is coming her way!! :thumbup: She & I just can't stand the anticipation, of waiting to see them. Janice, I so hope that you like this little labor of LOVE!! :D I had such fun designing it & making it for you. My DH thought I should keep it for myself, but I told him, No Way!! :D He is so funny. Enjoy!!
:D :D :D :D

Oh, SULA!!! I LOVE it!!! How could you know that BLUE is my color, and that I also have a Siamese cat? Wow!!! I can't wait to get this in the mail. It is going to brighten up my sewing room so much!!! A work of love, indeed! Beautiful. Thank you soo soooooo much!!! I do love it!!!