Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t34534.html)

Ellen 1 03-03-2010 01:19 PM

Hi Chele, Just an FYI I have just received my final quilt. Got the Feb one from pvquilter a couple of days ago and the Jan quilt from vwdek today. :-) Thanks for hosting this exchange. It is fun to make and send to someone you don't even know...feel like I've made a friend in 3 other states now. oops..make that 4 (including you) :-) Ellen

Ellen 1 03-03-2010 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1
Hi Chele, Just an FYI I have just received my final quilt. Got the Feb one from pvquilter a couple of days ago and the Jan quilt from vwdek today. :-) Thanks for hosting this exchange. It is fun to make and send to someone you don't even know...feel like I've made a friend in 3 other states now. oops..make that 4 (including you) :-) Ellen

Darn....thought I was sending a pm.....I'll get it straight someday! Ellen

Chele 03-03-2010 01:32 PM

I got it Ellen! Thanks for playing!

mcdaniel023 03-03-2010 01:56 PM

It is amazing how beautiful and unique each quilt is. Thanks Chele for doing the swap and for posting all the quilts together.

swimer girl 03-03-2010 04:46 PM

grama lehr.... can you send a picture of Bluebell's quilt????

And of course of yours too...thanks ...hugs SG

swimer girl 03-03-2010 05:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone...I am going to try and send DV Seals and my (swimer girl's) quilts..wish me luck!!
DV sent to me a wonderful piece of Valentine material, a yummy dark chocolate and carmel bar and a little valentine box of chocolates. And her jazzy Pinwheel Batik quilt...I loved it.
I sent her some sugar free chocolates, a couple of dark red (she loves dark red) fat quarters and some Naples T's for her grandkids and my Valentine quilt

DV's label
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28403[/ATTACH]

DV's quilt to me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28404[/ATTACH]

my quilt to DV Seals
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28405[/ATTACH]

swimer girl 03-03-2010 05:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ok that worked...now for my label and a close up

Thanks DV Seals ..it was great chatting with you and having you for my partner..hugs....SG

a close up of mine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28273[/ATTACH]

my label
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28274[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 03-03-2010 05:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture of the quilt that Blue Bell sent me! It is so pretty! I just love it, it looks perfect on my dinning room table. Along with some extra goodies! popcorn, two pp mug coasters, and a half yard of the most beautiful pink rose fabric. Thanks ever so much Blue Bell!! :-P :P I will post a picture of the quilt that I sent Blue Bell once she actually recieves her package. :thumbup: I was her to see it first :?

Doll quilt from Blue Bell 02/2010
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28275[/ATTACH]

Doll quilt from Blue Bell 02/2010
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28276[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 03-03-2010 05:28 PM

Swimmer girl, here ya go!! Cute huh?? :-D :-D

swimer girl 03-03-2010 05:43 PM

Hi grama Lehr...oh thanks soo much ..Blue Bell was my neighbor and quilting friend in RI since 1988. I think she doesn't do posting pictures ..that's why I asked and thank you again ...you were sooo prompt.

Blue Bell you are really making great quilts ..that is a great little quilt.....hugs to both of you SG