Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (No Theme, Sender's Choice) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2012-doll-quilt-swap-no-theme-senders-choice-t176576.html)

Chele 02-27-2012 04:43 PM

I can't believe I didn't see a preview. I'm all about snooping into gifts! I would wear Christmas outfits to school and then re-wrap them! I know, bad. It sure is a pretty quilt. And it was a complete surprise. I keep going over to it to admire it. As I said before, February was a banner month. Ya'll rock! Krystyna is going to keep this gig going well so we can all have more fun.

Long live the doll quilt swap!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 02-27-2012 05:31 PM

Chele, some of us are on facebook and I preview my quilts with my friends there ..... they have fun seeing the little jewels .... and I post the minis I recieve there too and everyone felt the LOVE from your mini .... I'm so happy that you like your little mini .... it was very hard to figure it out without a pattern but I feel like I did it ... I'm glad your going to stay and swap with us .... we would miss you if you left us .... Long live little quilts and the love of them ... R

Needlegrammy 02-27-2012 07:31 PM

Beautiful quilt and color combination!

Originally Posted by Chele (Post 5014130)
Take a look at this beauty from our very own Crazy Quiltin' Robin. It's gorgeous! And so beautifully made. She also included some fancy pins and a decal for my car. Now what cop would pull over a quilter? I'm gonna start speeding tomorrow! Thank you again, Crazy Robin. You are one talented cookie!

Lynnie25 02-27-2012 09:48 PM

What a bright 'hearts' DQ chele/crazy quiltin' robin. Love the decal too, not seen those before. Haven't tried to quilt and drive at the same time though :)

kwiltkrazy 02-28-2012 12:21 AM

Wow what an adorable hearts quilt, it is so bright and beautiful, definitely brightened my day, just seeing it. CQrobin you rock.

rwquilts 02-28-2012 09:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am one happy camper this morning! I got a delightful package from Oksewglad last night! I am one happy camper! Thank you Gladie! I love what you sent me! Gladie outdid herself I think! She also sent me some mini blocks to put in a project, some cute note paper, and an adorable pieced mini hearts in a small frame. Thanks so much Gladie!

kwiltkrazy 02-28-2012 10:27 AM

Gladie you always out do yourself, what a treasure. Your quilt is gorgeous.

Lynnie25 02-28-2012 12:34 PM

Gladie, that is one gorgeous DQ, lucky gal rwquilts. And look at those mini blocks, they will make another little bright quilt :)

LeslieFrost 02-28-2012 12:48 PM

Good work, Gladie! It is just great.

jillnjo 02-28-2012 02:30 PM

Gladie!-You did it again! The quilt is wonderful and the pattern outstanding. The bright extras will be fun to work with, too.