Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (No Theme, Sender's Choice) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2012-doll-quilt-swap-no-theme-senders-choice-t176576.html)

TammyB 03-04-2012 05:24 PM

Sewextreme, what a gorgeous little quilt. Precious!

TammyB 03-04-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5016194)
I am one happy camper this morning! I got a delightful package from Oksewglad last night! I am one happy camper! Thank you Gladie! I love what you sent me! Gladie outdid herself I think! She also sent me some mini blocks to put in a project, some cute note paper, and an adorable pieced mini hearts in a small frame. Thanks so much Gladie!

Gladie, love those little mini blocks you incorporated!

MdmSew'n'Sew 03-04-2012 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 5031138)
Is the PO too far to ride your bike or jog?:D :D

No, it's less than a mile away, it's just that the mailman delivered the notice Saturday afternoon, and the post office was already closed - and if my SO forgets to go to the post office for me, I'll have to wait until next Saturday since I leave before they open in the morning and don't get home until after they are closed at night - sigh

MdmSew'n'Sew 03-04-2012 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 5031138)
Is the PO too far to ride your bike or jog?:D :D

No, it's less than a mile away, it's just that the mailman delivered the notice Saturday afternoon, and the post office was already closed - and if my SO forgets to go to the post office for me, I'll have to wait until next Saturday since I leave before they open in the morning and don't get home until after they are closed at night - sigh

Lynnie25 03-04-2012 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5031632)

Oh my, get someone to pick it up for you, couldn't bear to think you have to wait a whole week :) :)

Lynnie25 03-04-2012 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5031632)

Oh my, get someone to pick it up for you, couldn't bear to think you have to wait a whole week :) :)

Judith1005 03-04-2012 07:33 PM

Some awesome little quilts coming in. I am enjoying all this eye candy.

Lynnie25 03-05-2012 11:56 AM

oops, sorry about the double post. I have trouble posting some days, doesn't seem to register when I want done :( little frustrating

oksewglad 03-05-2012 03:10 PM

Thanks Tammy!
Say I've sent a PM to uniquedesigner my March swap partner and no reply. Can anyone help me out here?

QuiltingKrazy 03-06-2012 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my DQ if JUST received from uniquedesigner! I love it!
She has been ill lately so I told her no hurry on the mini at all! Health
is most important! She should be in contact with March partner soon.
This picture is from my new iphone 4s :thumbup: So I hope it comes thru ok!
I'll post a better tonight along with the other goodies she sent.

Lisa

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5034251)

Thanks Tammy!
Say I've sent a PM to uniquedesigner my March swap partner and no reply. Can anyone help me out here?