Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Fat Quarter Swap - Reds, Pinks & Whites (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-fat-quarter-swap-reds-pinks-whites-t275046.html)

AnngelAnne 02-12-2016 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us (Post 7462956)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]542499[/ATTACH]Here are the lovelies I received from sewellie! Thanks so much sewellie!

One of those looks familiar, I know I have some of it too. Nice selection sewellie. I have the pattern for the January swap picked out, will be cutting it this weekend, hopefully putting it together too, so I will post them as I go along. I think it will be fun. One block in my swap I sent, and one block in the swap I got for January, same pattern. Come on someone, join the challenge, lol. Man am I out of my comfort zone, I don't usually branch out on my own on an idea. This and the fish quilt I am currently working on, scary, lol. I know that sounds lame, but scary.

AnngelAnne 02-17-2016 04:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here we go, here we go.....tada!!! What a beautiful assortment I received today. Thank you so much Tumrub. I will post pictures of January blocks I ended up making in the March posting. Maybe I will even have February's done by then too.

jclinganrey 02-17-2016 10:05 AM

Very pretty everyone!

jclinganrey 02-20-2016 08:47 AM

I got a real surprise/shock in my mail. The package I mailed out to Lucky Alf2 came back to me; says 'insufficient funds' which is strange because I used the automated postage machine at the PO and paid for the amount on the screen. So sorry!!! Will mail out again today.

jclinganrey 02-20-2016 08:47 AM

I received some lovely FQ's from Lucky Alf2 and will post pics soon.

Thank you!!

AnngelAnne 02-20-2016 05:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, here you go ladies. This is the block I made with the January swap. See if I can get them to come out right. The dark teal center is the teals and limes that I sent to my swap partner, as she wanted for a project she was working on. My favorite colors are green and purple. The one with the green/white center is what I received. I decided the blocks will have the same pattern each month and that they would all be 12 inch block. I have started on the February swap, but have a bit to do.

It looks like the pictures came out opposite of how I loaded them, so glad I described which was which.

lucky_alf2 02-20-2016 09:46 PM

No worries Jane! I had that happen once -- I had selected the wrong package type (thicker than 1/4" so it's considered a parcel price wise) and it came back to me. Glad the package is OK and not lost :)

Love those blocks AnngelAnne! What a fun idea for the swap fabrics!!

sewbizgirl 02-21-2016 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by lucky_alf2 (Post 7471892)
No worries Jane! I had that happen once -- I had selected the wrong package type (thicker than 1/4" so it's considered a parcel price wise) and it came back to me. Glad the package is OK and not lost :)

Hi lucky_alf2, did you get the pm I sent to you? Please check! Thanks.

AnngelAnne 02-22-2016 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by lucky_alf2 (Post 7471892)

Thanks Lucky.....working on the February ones one. Somehow will figure out a way to put some of every thing I may get. I have the pattern picked out, now to make it work. It is fun seeing what I will end up with at the end of the year. I share half of each set with my sister and have her doing it too. Be interesting to see what she comes up with for blocks. And with just two blocks a month, no pressure.

jclinganrey 02-22-2016 08:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Aren't these pretty??? Thank you so much!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543252[/ATTACH]